The new season continues and that means the Fortnite Season 6 Week 4 challenges are here. As usual, challenges are split between free for everyone and extra ones for Battle Pass owners. Those who have purchased a Battle Pass will get the free challenges with some bonus challenges for having the Pass.
Let’s dive right into the challenges! There are still seven of them, but as mentioned above, they’re split into two groups each with their own “hard” challenge. The first free challenge will task you with using either a Port-a-Fort or a Port-a-Fortress. The second challenge is to search an ammo box at seven different named locations. Now, for the “hard” challenge: you will have to ring a doorbell of a house with an opponent inside in three different matches.
Those players with the Battle Pass will still get the three challenges mentioned above plus four more. In the first challenge, you will need to land at locations in a single match in stages. Up next is coming in stages also with having you dance on top of Clock Tower. The first “hard” challenge is to get a score of 3 or more at five different shooting galleries, and the last “hard” challenge is to eliminate three opponents near any corrupted areas.
Week 4 challenges
- Use a Port-a-Fort or Port-a-Fortress in different matches (5): 5 Battle Stars
- Search an ammo box in different named locations (7): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Ring the doorbell of a house with an opponent inside in different matches (3): 10 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Land at Greasy Grove (1): 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Dance on top of a Clock Tower (1): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Get a score of 3 or more at different Shooting Galleries (5): 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Eliminate opponents near any of the Corrupted Areas (3): 10 Battle Stars
Check back next week for the Fortnite Season 6 Week 5 challenges to see what Epic Games has in store for all those who like getting challenges done first and then taking out enemies and claiming victory as the last one standing.
What do you guys and gals think about the Season 6 Week 4 Fortnite challenges? Are they easy enough to get done in a few days of grinding? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.
Last Updated on October 18, 2018.