The New on Netflix Canada November list is now out and includes the anticipated final season of House of Cards, Narcos: Mexico, and more. Before we get started, check out the Netflix Canada November 2018 sizzle reel:
Without further ado, check out what’s coming to (and leaving) Netflix Canada in November. If you’re south of the border, check out the New on Netflix November list!
New in November
- Angela’s Christmas (NETFLIX ORIGINAL): A trip to church with her family on Christmas Eve gives young Angela an extraordinary idea. A heartwarming tale based on a story by Frank McCourt.
- Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders
- Beverly Hills Ninja
- Children of Men
- The Da Vinci Code
- Ethel & Ernest
- Follow This: Part 3 (NETFLIX ORIGINAL): BuzzFeed reporters research sexbots, superbug snipers and more in the third installment of this documentary series.
- Jason Bourne
- The Judgement (NETFLIX ORIGINAL): After a traumatic incident at a party makes her a target of gossip and derision, a young college student tries to change her school’s toxic culture.
- Katt Williams: The Pimp Chronicles: Pt. 1
- Look Who’s Talking Too
- Once Upon a Time in Mexico
- Schitt’s Creek: Season 4
- Star: Season 3 (Streaming every Thursday)
- The Untold Tales of Armistead Maupin
- The Water Horse: Legend of the Deep
- Brainchild (NETFLIX ORIGINAL): From germs and emotions to social media and more, it’s the science of your world explained in a way that’s refreshingly relatable.
- The Holiday Calendar (NETFLIX FILM): A talented photographer stuck in a dead-end job inherits an antique Advent calendar that may be predicting the future — and pointing her toward love.
- House of Cards: Season 6 (NETFLIX ORIGINAL): With Frank out of the picture, Claire Underwood steps fully into her own as the first woman president, but faces formidable threats to her legacy.
- The Other Side of the Wind (NETFLIX FILM): A completion and restoration of Orson Welles’s unfinished film, this satire follows the final days of a legendary director striving for a comeback.
- ReMastered: Tricky Dick & The Man in Black (NETFLIX ORIGINAL): This documentary chronicles Johnny Cash’s 1970 visit to the White House, where Cash’s shifting ideals clashed with Richard Nixon’s policies.
- They’ll Love Me When I’m Dead (NETFLIX ORIGINAL): This engaging documentary explores Orson Welles’s unfinished film, “The Other Side of the Wind,” which he worked on for a decade before his death.
- Trolls: The Beat Goes On!: Season 4 (NETFLIX ORIGINAL): With her sunny attitude, Poppy leads her friends in rescuing Mr. Dinkles, supporting Guy Diamond’s new invention and teaching Smidge to be helpful.
- A Taiwanese Tale of Two Cities (NETFLIX ORIGINAL Streaming every Saturday): Two brainy beauty queens — same heritage, on separate coasts — and one fateful decision that soon links their paths.
- Dynasty: Season 2 (NETFLIX ORIGINAL Streaming every Saturday): In the wake of a calamitous fire that set their family home ablaze, the Carringtons sift through the rubble to rebuild their dynasty — and rise again.
- Patriot Act with Hasan Minhaj (NETFLIX ORIGINAL Streaming Every Sunday, begins October 28): In this weekly show, Hasan Minhaj brings his unique comedic voice and storytelling skill to explore the larger trends shaping our fragmented world.
- Homecoming: Season 1 (2016): In Kuala Lumpur, the owner of a Chinese medicine shop and his eccentric family navigate the ups and downs of business, romance and parenting.
- John Leguizamo’s Latin History for Morons (NETFLIX ORIGINAL): With a rapid-fire lesson in overlooked Latin history, Colombian-American actor John Leguizamo comes to Netflix with his one-man Broadway show John Leguizamo: Latin History For Morons. Examining 3,000 years of Latino history, Leguizamo charts everything from a satirical recap of Aztec and Incan history to stories of Latin patriots in the American Civil War, revealing how whitewashed history truly is. Latin History For Morons earned a 2018 Tony Award nomination for Best Play on Broadway.
- Black Lighting: Season 2 (NETFLIX ORIGINAL Streaming every Thursday): Black Lightning may have survived, but his superpowers did not. Now, he must help his daughters harness their special abilities to continue the fight for good.
- Happy!: Season 1
- The Break-Up
- Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them
- Live by Night
- Love Actually
- Robin Hood
- Scent of a Woman
- Smokin’ Aces
- Riverdale: Season 3 (NETFLIX ORIGINAL Streaming every Thursday): After a riot and a season of high-stakes political warfare, the Riverdale gang continues to navigate high drama of surreal small town life.
- Beat Bugs: Season 3 (NETFLIX ORIGINAL): Music keeps the Beat Bugs going and points the way to problem-solving solutions in another season of fun and adventure.
- Medal of Honor (NETFLIX ORIGINAL): This emotional docudrama tells the stories of Medal of Honor recipients from U.S. military operations in Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam and more.
- Outlaw King (NETFLIX FILM): This period drama follows Robert the Bruce’s battle to regain control after being made an outlaw by the King of England for taking the Scottish Crown.
- Spirit Riding Free: Season 7 (NETFLIX ORIGINAL): Seasons change, and so do Lucky’s adventures, whether she’s racing through the snow, outsmarting villains or soaring high in the sky!
- Super Drags (NETFLIX ORIGINAL): Three gay friends, working by day at a department store, lead double lives as crime-fighting superhero drag queens.
- Treehouse Detectives: Season 2 (NETFLIX ORIGINAL): Brother-and-sister detectives Toby and Teri are back on the case, helping others, being brave — and asking big questions about the world around them.
- Westside (NETFLIX ORIGINAL): Westside offers an unscripted and deeply personal glimpse into the journeys of nine young L.A.-based musicians as they follow their dreams. Each episode sheds light on their creative processes and personal struggles, interspersing cinema verité-style documentary footage with beautifully produced music videos featuring original songs.
- American Ultra
- Shaun the Sheep Movie
- My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Season 3
- Loudon Wainwright III: Surviving Twin (NETFLIX ORIGINAL): Grammy-winning singer Loudon Wainwright III reflects on the close but complicated relationships between fathers and sons in this intimate evening of music and storytelling, from executive producer Judd Apatow, director Christopher Guest and produced by Funny Or Die.
- Oh My Ghost (NETFLIX ORIGINAL): When a skilled but timid chef is possessed by a sassy spirit, her newfound confidence catches the eye of her longtime crush, a culinary hotshot.
- Warrior (NETFLIX ORIGINAL): A war veteran plagued by guilt over his final mission teams up with his best friend’s widow to infiltrate a dangerous Copenhagen biker gang.
- The Flash: Season 5
- The Crew (NETFLIX FILM): Work-life balance breaks down for Paris’s most gifted armed robbers when a grave mistake forces them to work for a crime boss in a high-stakes heist.
- May The Devil Take You (NETFLIX FILM): When her estranged father falls into a mysterious coma, a young woman seeks answers at his old villa, where she and her stepsister uncover dark truths.
- The Ballad of Buster Scruggs (NETFLIX FILM): Saddle up for six tales about the American frontier from the unique minds of Joel and Ethan Coen, who wrote and directed this anthology.
- The Break-Up
- Cam (NETFLIX FILM): Her online life’s been stolen. Her real life’s unraveling. There’s only one way out: beat the impersonator at her own game.
- The Kominsky Method (NETFLIX ORIGINAL): Michael Douglas stars as a briefly successful actor turned revered Hollywood acting coach. A Chuck Lorre comedy series also featuring Alan Arkin.
- Narcos: Mexico (NETFLIX ORIGINAL): See the rise of the Guadalajara Cartel as an American DEA agent learns the danger of targeting narcos in Mexico.
- Ponysitters Club: Season 2 (NETFLIX ORIGINAL): Skye and the Rescue Ranch gang return for another round of action-packed adventure, incredible friendship and adorable animals.
- Prince of Peoria (NETFLIX ORIGINAL): When an easygoing 13-year-old prince goes incognito as a U.S. exchange student, he strikes up an unlikely friendship with a fastidious overachiever.
- The Princess Switch (NETFLIX FILM): When a down-to-earth Chicago baker and a soon-to-be princess discover they look like twins, they hatch a Christmastime plan to trade places.
- She-Ra and the Princesses of Power (NETFLIX ORIGINAL): In this reboot of the ’80s series, a magic sword transforms an orphan girl into warrior She-Ra, who unites a rebellion to fight against evil.
- I Feel pretty
- Donald Glover: Weirdo
- The Last Kingdom: Season 3 (NETFLIX ORIGINAL): As Alfred’s health weakens — and with it his dream of a united England — Uhtred must take command and confront a new threat, Danish warlord Sigrid.
- The Final Table (NETFLIX ORIGINAL): The Final Table is a global culinary competition show featuring the world’s most talented chefs fighting for a spot at the elite, Final Table made up of the greatest chefs from around the globe. The series features 12 teams of two chefs from around the world cooking the national dishes of Mexico, Spain, England, Brazil, France, Japan, the U.S., India and Italy. Each episode focuses on a different country and its cuisine, with celebrity ambassadors, food critics and the country’s greatest chef eliminating teams until the finale. In that last episode, only one of our competing chefs will win a place at the Final Table, joining the nine legendary culinary icons — Enrique Olvera (Mexico), Andoni Aduriz (Spain), Clare Smyth (UK), Helena Rizzo (Brazil), Vineet Bhatia (India), Grant Achatz (US), Carlo Cracco (Italy), Yoshihiro Narisawa (Japan) and Anne-Sophie Pic (France). The series will be presented by Andrew Knowlton, James Beard Award-winning Writer and Editor at Large, Bon Appétit. Created and exec produced by Robin Ashbrook & Yasmin Shackleton. The production company is theoldschool.
- Kulipari: Dream Walker (NETFLIX ORIGINAL): Now the Blue Sky King, Darel must lead a rescue mission to save a Dream Walker — leaving the village under the protection of the Kulipari youth.
- Motown Magic (NETFLIX ORIGINAL): Imaginative boy Ben transforms his city by bringing colorful street art to life, armed with a magic paintbrush — and the classic sounds of Motown.
- Sabrina (NETFLIX FILM): A toymaker and his wife are terrorized by a demonized doll after their adopted child tries to summon her late mother’s spirit using a spooky ritual.
- Trevor Noah: Son of Patricia (NETFLIX ORIGINAL): Trevor Noah gets out from behind the “Daily Show” desk and takes the stage for a stand-up special that touches on racism, immigration, camping and more.
- The Tribe (NETFLIX FILM): An executive-turned-viral sensation loses his reputation and his memory, but finds a new life with his biological mother and her empowered dance group.
- The Christmas Chronicles (NETFLIX FILM): Two siblings team up with Santa Claus for a high-flying holiday adventure. A new Christmas classic from the makers of “Harry Potter” and “Home Alone.
- Jiro Dreams of Sushi
- Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Gauntlet (NETFLIX ORIGINAL): This season, Kinga subjects Jonah and the bots to a devious new experiment: a back-to-back marathon of six hilariously cheesy — and riffworthy — films.
- Fugitiva (NETFLIX ORIGINAL): A woman organizes a escape plan camouflaged as a kidnapping to protect her children from her husband’s enemies.
- Sick Note (NETFLIX ORIGINAL): This black comedy series follows a slacker misdiagnosed with cancer whose lies lead him into an absurd web of secrets, blackmail and suspicion.
- Sick Note: Season 2 (NETFLIX ORIGINAL): Rupert Grint, Nick Frost and Lindsay Lohan star in the second dose of the brilliantly dark comedy. And the lies just keep on coming…
- Sing Street
- To Build or Not to Build: Season 2
- Forever My Girl
- Harold and Lillian: A Hollywood Love Story
- Bad Santa
- Bumping Mics with Jeff Ross & Dave Attel (NETFLIX ORIGINAL): Veteran comedians Jeff Ross and Dave Attell roast each other, the audience and special guests.
- Operation Red Sea
- Bleed for This
- Soltera codiciada (NETFLIX FILM): A heartbroken ad copywriter living in Lima, Peru, is inspired to write a blog about life as a single woman and is surprised by her website’s success.
- 1983 (NETFLIX ORIGINAL): In a totalitarian Poland, law student Kajetan Skowron and detective Anatol Janów unravel a terrible conspiracy stretching to the country’s foundations.
- A Christmas Prince: The Royal Wedding (NETFLIX FILM): A year after helping Richard secure the crown, Amber’s getting ready to walk down the aisle with him. But she’s not so sure she’s cut out to be queen.
- Baby (NETFLIX ORIGINAL): By day, Chiara is a promising student at one of Rome’s most elite private high schools. But by night, she leads a scandalous secret life.
- Death by Magic (NETFLIX ORIGINAL): British magician Drummond Money-Coutts, or DMC for short, is on a mission to uncover the stories of magicians who died performing the most dangerous stunts ever attempted. He travels the world to track down where the fatal performances took place and to work out exactly what went wrong, sharing his magic with the people he meets along the way. It’s a journey that spans four continents and eight cities around the world. His aim is to pay homage to the craft by creating his own updated versions of the stunts that cost these magicians their lives, from being buried alive under tons of wet concrete, to playing a game of Russian roulette, to escaping from a collision with a speeding steam train. The series will follow DMC as he recreates the stunts where others have failed, in the most extreme magic show ever attempted. To succeed he must avoid the fate that met those who came before him and paid the ultimate price: Death by Magic.
- F is for Family: Season 3 (NETFLIX ORIGINAL): When Frank befriends a handsome young fighter pilot — voiced by Vince Vaughn — the family embarks on a whole new set of adventures.
- Happy as Lazzaro (NETFLIX FILM): Ordinary teen Lazzaro is content with life as a sharecropper in rural Italy, but a visit from the aristocrat landowner’s son changes everything.
- Nicky Jam: El Ganador (NETFLIX ORIGINAL): ased on the life of Reggaeton artist Nicky Jam, this series follows his ups and downs, from early drug use and prison to his rise to global success.
- Rajma Chawal (NETFLIX FILM): An internet-rookie father attempts to use social media to enhance his faltering relationship with his millennial son.
- Spy Kids: Mission Critical: Season 2 (NETFLIX ORIGINAL): Finally feeling like a real team, the Mission Critical kids face their toughest test as they set out to destroy Golden Brain’s lair once and for all.
- Tiempo compartido (NETFLIX FILM): Two men join forces to rescue their families from a tropical paradise, convinced a U.S. timeshare conglomerate has a sinister plan to take them away.
- The World Is Yours (NETFLIX FILM): To escape his life of crime, a small-time mobster in Paris accepts one last job involving Spain, drugs, the Illuminati and his overbearing mother.
What’s Leaving Netflix
- The Queen
- Central Intelligence
- Doctor Strange
Last Updated on February 3, 2021.