The Forza Motorsport 7 #Forzathon November challenges started on November 1st at 10:00 a.m. PT and closes at 11:59 p.m. PT on November 30th so you have into the wee hours of December 1st (depending on your time zone) to finish the challenges and snag the rewards. In addition to a purse full of Credits, you can also snag the 2007 Ford Shelby GT500 and 1971 Chevrolet Vega GT. Who knows, maybe you’ll have extra fun completing some of these in the new Hot Wheels cars!
UPDATE (11/09/2018): While this isn’t really a monthly thing, we’ll add it here as it’s on for the rest of this month and partway through December. Turn 10 Studios has added the Hot Wheels Anniversary Special Challenge. Easy stuff, simply complete 10 Races in a Hot Wheels manufacturer car to get the Hot Wheels 2000’s Driver Gear.
Check out the complete challenge list and rewards below for the newly added challenges. NOTE: the VIP challenges are bonus events for VIP members while the Carpass challenges are bonus events for Carpass holders.
- November Monthly Races: Complete the Challenge to receive 300,000 Credits
- Complete 10 Races
- November Monthly Multiplayer: Complete the Challenge to receive 150,000 Credits
- Complete 5 Multiplayer Races
- November VIP: Complete the Challenges to receive the 2007 Ford Shelby GT500
- Complete a Race in the 1969 Camaro Super Sport Coupe Forza Edition
- Beat a Rival in “VIP – Class and Brass” in the VIP Rivals Category
- Win 2 Races in a Modern Hot Hatch division car
- Complete a Race where you go at least 150 mph (242 km/h) in an Open-Wheel Legends division car
- Complete 3 Laps at the Nurburgring GP Circuit
- November Carpass: Complete the Challenges to receive the 1971 Chevrolet Vega GT
- Get a Drift Score of 6,000 in Single Lap of a Drift Event in the 2018 Kia Stinger
- Complete a Race at Top Gear
- Complete 3 Laps at Mugello Autodromo Internazionale Full Circuit
- Complete a Race where you go at least 160 mph in a Dodge Manufacturer Car
- Win a Race in a Major Micros division car
- November Showcase: Complete the Challenges to receive 180,000 Credits
- Beat a Rival in “Scythian Session” in the Featured Rivals Category
- Complete a Race in a car from 1970
- Complete 2 Races in a Front Wheel Drive car
- Win a Race in an Historic Road Racing division car
- Complete 4 Laps at Hockenheimring Full Circuit
As with previous #Forzathon events, most of these can be completed in Free Play mode and setting the number of Drivatars to 0 to guarantee a win. Unless otherwise specified, set the race to a Timed Race for 30 seconds and let the timer run out to complete/win the race.
November Monthly Races
Pretty easy stuff here. Simply complete 10 races to earn yourself an easy 300,000 Credits.
November Monthly Multiplayer
Another easy one, simply head into multiplayer mode, finish five races and you’ll snag another 150,000 Credits.
As the name implies, the November VIP Challenges are only for those who are Forza Motorsport 7 VIP members.
To start off, hop into the 1969 Camaro Super Sport Coupe Forza Edition, let the timer run out, and proceed to the next challenge.
Next, head over to the Rivals mode, select the VIP events, and beat a Rival in the VIP Rivals “VIP – Class and Brass” event — simple stuff!
Head back to single player, select any track, and set the car division to Modern Hot Hatch. Let the timer run out in two consecutive races to move on.
For the next race, sort the cars by Division and hop into an Open-Wheel Legends car. Head over to the Airfield Test Track Drag Strip, set it to 1-mile to be safe, and you should be able to hit the speed target with little problems.
Finally, head over to Nurburgring, select the GP Circuit, set the race to Circuit Race with three laps and complete them. Once done, you’ll receive the 2007 Ford Shelby GT500.
Like the previous set of challenges, this one is another exclusive one. This time, for those who own the Forza Motorsport 7 Carpass.
Pretty easy stuff here as well. Hop into the 2018 Kia Stinger, select your favourite circuit for drifting (mine’s the Dubai Mountain Circuit), select Drift, and set the timer for 6 or 8 minutes to get in a couple laps just in case. Get a Drift Score of 6,000 to move on.
Next, switch to Top Gear, set the mode back to Timed Race, and let the timer run out.
Another three lapper… head over to Mugello Autodromo Internazionale Full Circuit and set the mode to Circuit Race with three laps. Cruise around them to proceed to the next challenge.
Next, head back to Drift mode, and select the Test Track 1-mile track. Hop into a Dodge vehicle — there are a few S and R class ones available — and nail the speed target to move on.
Finally, head back to Timed Race mode, select the Major Micros division, and let the timer run out. Once complete, you should see the 1971 Chevrolet Vega GT being delivered to your garage.
The last set of challenges is another five. First up, head over to Rivals Mode, select Featured Rivals, “Scythian Session,” and beat a Rival’s time to continue.
Next, go back to Timed Race mode, hop into a car from 1970, and let the timer run out. If you pick a FWD car, then you can continue the next task after this one is completed.
Once that’s done, go to the next track, hop into a FWD car (if you’re not already in one), and let the timer run out twice.
Once complete, change the division to Historic Road Racing, let the timer run out and you’ll have one task left to complete.
Finally, switch back to Circuit Race, set it to 4 laps atHockenheimring Full Circuit (Turn 10 seems to want to draw these circuit races out this month), complete the laps, and you’ll get an extra 180,000 Credits.
There are many ways to combine challenges this month. Ignore trying to complete 10 races as that will come as you complete the other challenges. Depending on how you progress, you can definitely combine car restrictions (Modern Hot Hatch, Open-Wheel Legends, Dodge, 1970, Major Micros, FWD, or Historic Road Racing) with locations (Nurburgring, Top Gear, and Hockenheimring). In any case, just check out your current progress and see if there is any way you can double up your currently available challenges to shave off a bit of time.
What do you think about the November #Forzathon events and the vehicles and prizes up for grabs this month? Are the challenges too easy? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.
Last Updated on