The new season continues and that means the Fortnite Season 6 Week 6 challenges are here. As usual, challenges are split between free for everyone and extra ones for Battle Pass owners. Those who have purchased a Battle Pass will get the free challenges with some bonus challenges for having the Pass.
Let’s dive right into the challenges! There are still seven of them, but as mentioned above, they are split into two groups each with their own “hard” challenge. The first free challenge will task you with placing chillers in three different matches. The second challenge is to search seven chests in different named locations. Now, for the “hard” challenge: you will have to get three eliminations with a shotgun.
Those players with the Battle Pass will still get the three challenges mentioned above plus four more. In the first challenge, you will need to complete it in stages starting off with landing in Shift Shaft. Up next is dealing 250 damage to opponents with your pickaxe. The first “hard” challenge is in stages starting off with finding sheet music in Pleasant Park, and the last “hard” challenge is to in stages starting with getting an elimination with a common weapon.
Week 6 challenges
- Place Chillers in different matches (3): 5 Battle Stars
- Search a Chest in different Named Locations (7): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Shotgun Eliminations (3): 10 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Land at Shifty Shafts (1): 5 Battle Stars
- Deal damage with a pickaxe to opponents (250): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Stage 1: Find the Sheet Music in Pleasant Park (1): 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Stage 1: Elimination with a Common weapon (1): 10 Battle Stars
Check back next week for the Fortnite Season 6 Week 7 challenges to see what Epic Games has in store for all those who like getting challenges done first and then taking out enemies and claiming victory as the last one standing.
What do you guys and gals think about the Season 6 Week 6 Fortnite challenges? Are they easy enough to get done in a few days of grinding? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.
Last Updated on February 3, 2021.