The Forza Motorsport 7 #Forzathon November 2-9th event gives you a chance to earn the 1990 Ferrari #1 Scuderia Ferrari 641, Tuxedo Driver Gear, and Credits. This #Forzathon event started on November 2nd at 10:00 a.m. PT and closes at 8:59 a.m. PT on November 9th. Also, don’t forget to check out the November monthly challenges.
Check out the complete challenge list and rewards below for the newly added challenges.
- Paying your Dues: Complete the Challenge to receive the 1990 Ferrari #1 Scuderia Ferrari 641
- Complete 4 Laps at Brands Hatch in a Modern Hot Hatch division car
- Smoke Rings: Complete both Challenges to the Tuxedo Orange Driver Gear
- Get a Drift Score of 8,000 in a Single Lap of a Drift event in any Mazda manufacturer car
- Get a Drift Score of 6,000 in a Single Lap of a Drift event at Lime Rock
- Full Power: Complete all Challenges to receive 90,000 Credits
- Win a Race at Autodromo Nazionale Monza in a 1990 Ferrari #1 Scuderia Ferrari 641
- Complete a Race where you go at least 174 mph (280 km/h) in a Forza P2 division car
- Complete a Race at Bernese Alps in an Elite Factory Racers division car
As with previous #Forzathon events, most of these can be completed in Free Play mode and setting the number of Drivatars to 0 to guarantee a win. Unless otherwise specified, set the race to a Timed Race for 30 seconds and let the timer run out to complete/win the race.
Paying Your Dues
Right off the bat, Turn 10 Studios is making you work a bit for that 1990 Ferrari #1 Scuderia Ferrari 641… which you’ll need to complete a later challenge. Head over to Brands Hatch, select the Indy Circuit (it’s the shortest), set it to Circuit Race, 4 laps, and hop in a Modern Hot Hatch division car. Finish up those 4 laps and you’ll snag the Ferrari.
Next, head over to any circuit, I prefer the Dubai Mountain Circuit for drifting, and set the mode to Drift with a time of at least 5 minutes to get in a lap (set it higher if you think you need to do two laps). Hop in a Mazda, and get 8,000 Drift Score on a single lap to proceed. Note, it doesn’t have to be a clean lap either so it’s totally doable in one lap.
Once that’s done, head over to Lime Rock, I’d probably use Full Circuit Alt, and get 6,000 Drift Score in a single lap. Finish that and you’ll get that spiffy new Tuxedo Orange Driver Gear.
Next, hop into the 1990 Ferrari #1 Scuderia Ferrari 641, head over to Autodromo Nazionale Monza, change it to a Timed Race, 30-seconds, and let the timer run out to proceed.
Hop over to the Test Track, set the mode to Drag, 1-mile, and hop into a Forza P3 division car. You should be able to easily nail the 174 mph (280 km/h) speed target. If not, look for drag tunes to download and max out your car.
Finally, head over to Bernese Alps, back to Timed Race, 30-seconds, hop in an Elite Racers division car, and let the timer run out. Once that’s done, you’ll get your bonus 90,000 Credits.
Unfortunately, there’s not much you can do to combine challenges this week.
As usual, it should still take you under 30 minutes to complete the challenges and snag your bonuses for the week.
What do you think about the changes to the Forza Motorsport 7 #Forzathon events and the vehicle and Driver Gear up for grabs this week? Are the tasks too easy? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.
Last Updated on February 3, 2021.