The new season continues and that means the Fortnite Season 6 Week 7 challenges are here. As usual, challenges are split between free for everyone and extra ones for Battle Pass owners. Those who have purchased a Battle Pass will get the free challenges with some bonus challenges for having the Pass.
Let’s dive right into the challenges! There are still seven of them, but as mentioned above, they are split into two groups each with their own “hard” challenge. The first free challenge will task you with searching seven ammo crates in a single match. The second challenge is to deal 500 headshot damage to opponents. Now, for the “hard” challenge: you will have to get them done in stages starting off with dealing 300 damage to opponents in a single match.
Those players with the Battle Pass will still get the three challenges mentioned above plus four more. In the first challenge, you will need to complete it in stages starting off with destroying 50 trees. Up next is skydiving through 50 floating rings. The first “hard” challenge is in stages starting off with consuming 5 apples, and the last “hard” challenge is also in stages starting with eliminating three opponents in Pleasant Park.
Week 7 challenges
- Search seven ammo boxes in a single match (7): 5 Battle Stars
- Deal headshot damage to opponents (500): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Stage 1: Deal damage to opponents in a single match (300): 10 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Destroy trees (50): 5 Battle Stars
- Skydive through floating rings (20): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Stage 1: Consume five apples (5): 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Eliminate opponents in Pleasant Park (3): 10 Battle Stars
Check back next week for the Fortnite Season 6 Week 8 challenges to see what Epic Games has in store for all those who like getting challenges done first and then taking out enemies and claiming victory as the last one standing.
What do you guys and gals think about the Season 6 Week 7 Fortnite challenges? Are they easy enough to get done in a few days of grinding? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.