The latest season of Fortnite continues and that means the Fortnite Season 6 Week 8 challenges are here. As usual, challenges are split between free for everyone and extra ones for Battle Pass owners. Those who have purchased a Battle Pass will get the free challenges with some bonus challenges for having the Pass.
Let’s dive right into the challenges! There are still seven of them, but as mentioned above, they are split into two groups each with their own “hard” challenge. The first free challenge will be in stages starting visiting Lonely Lodge and Retail Row in a single match. The second challenge is to dance with a fish trophy at seven different named locations. Now, for the “hard” challenge: you will have to get two six shooter or heavy assault rifle eliminations.
Those players with the Battle Pass will still get the three challenges mentioned above plus four more. In the first challenge, you will need to get a score of 3 on different clay pigeon shooters. Up next is to get 250,000 trick points in a vehicle. The first “hard” challenge is to visit four different named locations, and the last “hard” challenge is in stages starting with using a grappling hook.
Week 8 challenges
- Stage 1: Visit Lonely Lodge and Retail Row in a single match (1): 5 Battle Stars
- Dance with a fish trophy at different Named Locations (7): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Six Shooter or Heavy Assault Rifle Eliminations (2): 10 Battle Stars
- Get a score of 3 on different Clay Pigeon Shooters (3): 5 Battle Stars
- Get Trick Points in a vehicle (250,000): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Visit different Named Locations in a single match (4): 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Stage 1: Use Grappling Hook (1): 10 Battle Stars
Check back next week for the Fortnite Season 6 Week 9 challenges to see what Epic Games has in store for all those who like getting challenges done first and then taking out enemies and claiming victory as the last one standing.
What do you guys and gals think about the Season 6 Week 8 Fortnite challenges? Are they easy enough to get done in a few days of grinding? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.
Last Updated on February 3, 2021.