The latest season of Fortnite continues and that means the Fortnite Season 6 Week 10 challenges are here. As usual, challenges are split between free for everyone and extra ones for Battle Pass owners. Those who have purchased a Battle Pass will get the free challenges with some bonus challenges for having the Pass.
Let’s dive right into the challenges! There are still seven of them, but as mentioned above, they are split into two groups each with their own “hard” challenge. The first free challenge will require you to build structures until you complete the challenge. The second challenge is to visit a Viking Ship, a camel, and a crashed Battle Bus. Now, for the “hard” challenge. You will need to search seven chests in Tilted Towers or Paradise Palms.
Those players with the Battle Pass will still get the three challenges mentioned above plus four more. In the first challenge, you will need to place three mounted turrets in different matches. The next challenge is set in stages starting with landing in Lazy Links, following up with Snobby Shores, Lucky Landing, Lonely Lodge, and Salty Springs. The first “hard” challenge is to complete a timed trial with a vehicle, and the last “hard” challenge is in stages starting with eliminating opponents with shotguns, then assault rifles and ending with pistols.
Week 10 challenges
- Build Structures (250): 5 Battle Stars
- Visit a Viking ship, a camel, and a crashed Battle Bus (3): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Search Chests at Tilted Towers or Paradise Palms (7) 10 Battle Stars
- Place Mounted Turrets in different matches (3): 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1 of 5: Land at Lazy Links (5): 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Land at Lazy Links
- Stage 2: Land at Snobby Shores
- Stage 3: Land at Lucky Landing
- Stage 4: Land at Lonely Lodge
- Stage 5: Land at Salty Springs
- Hard: Complete vehicle timed trials (1): 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Stage 1 of 3: Shotgun Elimination (3) 10 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Shotgun elimination
- Stage 2: Assault Rifle Elimination
- Stage 3: Pistol Elimination
Check back later for the Fortnite Season 7 Week 1 challenges to see what Epic Games has in store for all those who like getting challenges done first and then taking out enemies and claiming victory as the last one standing.
What do you guys and gals think about the Season 6 Week 10 Fortnite challenges? Are they easy enough to get done in a few days of grinding? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.
Last Updated on February 3, 2021.