As you probably know by now, #Forzathon has changed pretty dramatically in the latest iteration of the game. Check out our Forza Horizon 4 #Forzathon primer to make sense of the new #Forzathon format if you’re not already familiar with it.
At any rate, Winter is back and here we are with a week that showcases Rally Monster cars including Subarus, Volkswagens, Hoonigans, and more! The Forza Horizon 4 #Forzathon December 6-13th event gives you a chance to earn an extra 100 (or 200 with the VIP house) #Forzathon Points. This Forza Horizon 4 #Forzathon event started today at 7:30 a.m. PT and closes at 7:30 a.m. PT on December 13th. In addition to the four new #Forzathon events, there are also a number of new Winter Season races, PR stunts, and two new free vehicles for Car Pass owners!
“Caught on in a Flash #Forzathon
Check out the complete Challenge list below:
- Rose Tinted: Own and drive any Rally Monster car
- Full Throttle: Keep that throttle pinned through the corners to earn 20 Ultimate Drift or E-Drift Skills in your Rally Monster
- Needs Moar Boost: Put your Rally Monster through its paces and earn a total of 15 stars from Speed Zones
- Dis Gon B Gud: Relive the brutal power and speed of these Rally Monsters by winning 3 Dirt Racing Series events
NOTE: These challenges must be done in the order they appear in the list above.
Simple start, simply
More drifting! This time, you don’t have to use a drift zone though. Given the snow and slippery conditions, it should be pretty easy to pull those 20 Ultimate Drift or Ultimate E-Drift skills just about anywhere.
Need Moar Boost
Pretty straightforward, head to your favourite Speed Zone(s) and repeat them until you earn a total of 15 stars.
Dis Gon B Gud
I know y’all like to challenge yourself but
The Winter #Forzathon Shop has also been updated. This week, you can snag the 1980 Renault 5 Turbo Forza Edition for 300 FP and the legendary 2016 Hoonigan Gymkhana 10 Ford Focus RS RX fir 200 FP. Also up for grabs is the common Extreme Offroad Tee and Leopard Pea Coat. As usual, you can pick up Wheelspins for 40 FP or Super Wheelspins for 150 FP each.
Winter Racing Championship
This season brings some new seasonal races as well. The seasonal races reward you with how well you place against higher skill level
- [Horizon Seasonal] Glen Rannoch Extreme Offroad Championship: Start the Winter racing season with a series of challenging trails and circuits in “S1” Class Extreme Offroad cars
- [Horizon Seasonal] Lakehurst Modern Rally Championship: This stage of the Championship presents a series of scrambles and trails in “B” Class Modern Rally cars across Lakehurst
- [Horizon Seasonal] Edinburgh Sports Utility Championship: The final stage of the Winter Championship presents three events in and through Edinburgh, racing “A” Class Sports Utility Heroes
- There doesn’t seem to be a Seasonal PR event this week — for the third week in a row — but we’ll be sure to update this post if one
surfaces. We’ve also reached out to Playground Games/Turn 10/Xbox to see what gives…
For Car Pass owners, two new cars will be added to your garage: the 2018 Silverado 1500 DeBerti Design Drift Truck and the three-wheeled 1965 Peel Trident.
What do you think about the “Caught on in a Flash” Forza Horizon 4 #Forzathon event and the new Winter Season? Are you going to be picking anything up from the #Forzathon Shop? What do you think of the new #Forzathon format for Forza Horizon 4? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.