After a bit of a hiatus due to the longer Hot Wheels #Forzathon event and getting “lost” in Forza Horizon 4, we’re back with our Forza Motorsport 7 #Forzathon post. The Forza Motorsport 7 #Forzathon December 14-21st event gives you a chance to earn the Bac Mono, Astronaut Driver Gear, and credits. This #Forzathon event started on December 14th at 10:00 a.m. PT and closes at 8:59 a.m. PT on December 21st.
Check out the complete challenge list and rewards below for the newly added challenges.
- A Challenging One: Complete the Challenge to win 60,000 Credits
- Win a race in a Circuit Event in an Upgraded A Class Major Micros Division Car
- Tour de Force: Complete the Challenges to win the Astronaut Classic Driver Gear
- Win a race in a Forza Touring Cars division car.
- Complete a Race at Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe in a Forza P2 division car.
- Exotic Cars: Complete the Challenges to win the 2014 Bac Mono
- Complete a race in a KTM manufacturer car.
- Complete 6 Laps at Dubai City Circuit Alt in an Exotic GT division car.
- Complete a race where you go at least 201 mph (323 km/h) in a Rise of the Supercar division car.
As with previous #Forzathon events, most of these can be completed in Free Play mode and setting the number of Drivatars to 0 to guarantee a win. Unless otherwise specified, set the race to a Timed Race for 30 seconds and let the timer run out to complete/win the race.
A Challenging One
For the first challenge, head over to a Circuit Event, hop in an Upgraded A Class Major Micros Division Car and win the race to snag your 60,000 Credits.
Tour de Force
Next, hope into a Forza Touring Cars division car and let the timer run out to proceed. Change the track to Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe, hop in a Forza P2 division car, and let the timer run out. Once it does, you should have your spiffy new Astronaut Classic Driver Gear.
Start the least set of challenges out by hopping into a KTM manufacturer car and let the timer run out. Next, head over to Dubai City Circuit Alt, set it to a Circuit Race with 6 laps, hop in an Exotic GT division car, and complete the required laps to progress. Finally, hit the Drag Strip (
Unfortunately, there’s not much you can do to combine challenges this week.
As usual, it should still take you around 30 minutes to complete the challenges and snag your bonuses for the week.
Last Updated on