As you probably know by now, #Forzathon has changed pretty dramatically in the latest iteration of the game. Check out our Forza Horizon 4 #Forzathon primer to make sense of the new #Forzathon format if you’re not already familiar with it.
Not only does today mark the arrival of a new Spring #Forzathon but it also marks the arrival of the first DLC Expansion: “Fortune Island.” The new expansion is available for players who own Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition, the Ultimate Add-Ons Bundle, or the Expansion Bundle.
Travel to Fortune Island and experience the most treacherous expansion ever seen in the Forza Horizon series. Fortune Island is full of extreme terrain just begging to be explored in the vehicle of your choice. Navigate the sheer cliffside roads of Laufey’s Throne at speeds that are only limited by your courage. Get slideways through a massive drift zone on the Needle Climb – the largest paved mountain switchback road in Forza Horizon history. From the forests of Oldlarch Forest to the mysterious sunken village of Fenholm, Fortune Island rewards the curious and the brave alike.Forzamotorsport.net
So if you own the DLC, you can access it on the southeast corner edge of the map along the coast.
At any rate, Spring is back and here we are with a week that showcases RJ Anderson’s 2016 37 Polaris RZR-Rockstar Energy Pro 2 Truck! The Forza Horizon 4 #Forzathon December 13-20th event gives you a chance to earn an extra 100 (or 200 with the VIP house) #Forzathon Points. This Forza Horizon 4 #Forzathon event started today at 7:30 a.m. PT and closes at 7:30 a.m. PT on December 20th. In addition to the four new #Forzathon events, there are also a number of new Spring Season races, PR stunts, and two new free vehicles for Car Pass owners!
“I Wanna Be a Rockstar” #Forzathon
Check out the complete Challenge list below:
- Super Star: Own and drive RJ Anderson’s #37 Pro 2 Truck from 2016. I’m sure he’ll hand over the keys if you ask nicely!
- Rugged Racer: This thing is a beast! Use the #37 Pro 2 Truck to dominate and win 2 Cross Country Circuit events. Good luck!
- Like A Pro: With massive shock absorbers the #37 Pro 2 Truck handles jumps with ease. Take it out to earn a total of 15 stars from Danger Signs.
- Trophy Truck: Take home the gold by winning a Cross Country Series event on The Titan with the #37 Pro 2 Truck.
NOTE: These challenges must be done in the order they appear in the list above.
Simple start, simply
Open the map, filter it to Cross Country events, and enter (and win) two circuit events.
Like A Pro
Easy peasy. Find your favourite Danger Sign, jump it five times (if you get a
Hopefully, you’ve unlocked The Titan Cross Country event. If not, you’ll need to grind out Cross Country Series events until you do. Once you’ve done so (and completed the previous three tasks), head over to The Titan and race to victory to earn your 100 (or 200) #Forzathon Points for the week. Once your done that, get your butt on over to Fortune Island for new races and experiences!
The Spring #Forzathon Shop has also been updated. This week, you can snag the 2005 TVR Sagaris Forza Edition for 300 FP and the rare 1984 Honda Civic CRK Mugen for 200 FP. On the clothing front, the Modern Muscle Tee can be had for 35 FP and the legendary Unimpress Round Glasses can be yours for 95 FP. As usual, you can pick up Wheelspins for 40 FP or Super Wheelspins for 150 FP each.
Spring Racing Championship
This season brings some new seasonal races as well. The seasonal races reward you with how well you place against higher skill level oppenents. The better you do, the higher the skill level, the better the rewards. This season you’ll be tasked with:
- [Horizon Seasonal] Cotswolds Classic Rally Championship: Enter the Spring Championshop and take on Tarn Hows, the Cotswolds and Ashbrook, driving “C” Class Classic Rally Cars
- [Horizon Seasonal] Bamburgh Offroad Championship: Stage two of the Spring Championship features “A” Class Offroad vehicles in and around Bamburgh
- [Horizon Seasonal] Derwent Modern Muscle Championship: Complete the final stage of the season with three sprints in “S1” Class Modern Muscle cars in and around Ambleside
- There doesn’t seem to be a Seasonal PR event this week — for the third week in a row — but we’ll be sure to update this post if one surfaces. We’ve also reached out to Playground Games/Turn 10/Xbox to see what gives…
For Car Pass owners, two new cars will be added to your garage: the 1974 Honda Civic and the 2003 Honda S2000.
What do you think about the “I Wanna Be A Rockstar” Forza Horizon 4 #Forzathon event, “Fortune Island,” and the new Spring Season? Are you going to be picking anything up from the #Forzathon Shop? What do you think of the new #Forzathon format for Forza Horizon 4? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.
Last Updated on