Super Bowl LIII is coming and the battle between the New England Patriots and the Los Angeles Rams should be epic. It seems opinions are split fairly evenly between who is going to win Super Bowl LIII. From what I see, most are giving the slight edge to the New England Patriots and Tom Brady. But of course, we know anything can happen at the Super Bowl.
But what good is rooting for your team if you don’t have the proper TV to enjoy Super Bowl LIII on? Maybe you’re looking to upgrade your old panel and the Super Bowl is a good excuse to do it. Samsung is currently running some deals on their QLED lineup. Now, we’ve reviewed a few of their TVs and they’ve been excellent so check out what they’re offering up for a limited time.
- Samsung 75” Q6FN QLED TV: US$2,299.99 (save US$1,200)
- Samsung 82” Q6FN QLED TV: US$2,999.99 (save US$1,500)
- Samsung 75” Q8FN QLED TV: US$3,299.99 (save US$1,500)
- Samsung 75” Q9FN QLED TV: US$4,499.99 (save US$1,500)
- Samsung 65″ Q9FN QLED TV: US$2,799.99 (Save US$1,000)
- Samsung 55″ Q8FN QLED TV: US$1,599.99 (Save US$600)
- Samsung 55″ Q7FN QLED TV: US$1,299.99 (Save US$600)
We’ve reviewed the 65″ 2018 Samsung Q8FN, the 55″ 2018 Samsung Q7CN, and the 65″ 2017 Samsung Q8C. We found Samsung’s TV lineup to be fantastic and we’d recommend the QLED 4K lineup any day. There are also other lower cost alternatives on Samsung’s website so be sure to poke around to find something that suits your needs and budget.
Whatever TV you’re watching Super Bowl LIII on we wish your chosen team good luck and may you win all of the bets!
Who do you think is going to win the Super Bowl this year? Will Brady and the Patriots be victorious? Or will Jared Goff and the Rams pull it off? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. You can also comment on our MeWe page by joining the MeWe social network.
Last Updated on February 3, 2021.