Turn 10 and Playground Games have been consistently updating both Forza Motorsport 7 and Forza Horizon 4 since their respective launches. Today’s Forza Horizon 4 update not only adds
As for new features, a new Festival Playlist starts with the Summer season which starts on Thursday. This new feature makes it easier to track what you need to complete each season’s tasks and also adds a bonus reward if you complete it all.
For a limited time, two of Forza Horizon 4‘s Showcases are getting a remix. First up, you can race against the Flying Scotsman in a Ford Anglia in the Nine & Three Quarters Showcase Remix. Halo fans will get a treat as well as the Assault on the Control Room Showcase Remix tests drivers against the winter weather.
The new achievement list, courtesy of TrueAchievements, include:
- Second Century (5GS): Complete the first chapter of “British Racing Green”
- From Aston Martin to Bentley (10GS): Complete ten chapters of “British Racing Green”
- A Pleasant Racing Green (50GS): Earn 30 Stars on “British Racing Green”
- Taxi!!! (5GS): Complete the first chapter of “Isha’s Taxis”
- The Big One (10GS): Complete ten chapters of “Isha’s Taxis”
- Triple-A Taxis (50GS): Earn 30 stars on “Isha’s Taxis”
- Skillz (5GS): Complete the first chapter of “Skill Streak”
- Skill Master (10GS): Complete ten chapters of “Skill Streak”
- SKILLING STREAK! (50GS): Earn 30 stars on “Skill Streak”
- A Race in the Crowd (25GS): Complete 3 Blueprint Events created by other players
- Spring into Racing (35GS): Win all Seasonal Championships in one Spring season
- A Summer in Pole Position (35GS): Win all Seasonal Championships in one Summer season
- Autumn-mobiles (35GS): Win all Seasonal Championships in one Autumn season
- Winter is Running (35GS): Win all Seasonal Championships in one Winter season
- #FORZATHON Sweep (40GS): Complete 1 Weekly and 7 Daily #FORZATHON activities in the same week
- You should take a rest! (30GS): Complete 3 consecutive #FORZATHON Live events
- Time for an Adventure (20GS): Play your first unranked Free-for-All Adventure
- There is no Team in Victory (50GS): Get ranked in Free-for-All Adventure
As you may have already completed some of the above (like the Horizon Stories chapters), the achievements should automagically pop the next time you launch the game.
You can check out the rest of the patch notes, as per ForzaMotorsport.net, below.
- Added 4 Trial Events to Fortune Island, one per season
- Fixed an issue where “The Storm” by Notaker would never play on Bass Arena
- Fixed an issue where some players were getting incorrectly banned from ranked Online Adventure
- Fixed an issue whereby the player’s car would sometimes rotate during pre-race loading sequences
- Conditions for awarding influence from Mixer have been changed to favor active gameplay streams
- Fixed an Achievement exploit whereby Route Blueprints could be used to obtain the “Better Get Krakken” and “Leviathan Slayer” Achievements in a way that wasn’t intended
- Fixed a Credits exploit when switching race type during Route Blueprint creation
- Fixed an issue with the Character Customizer, where eye accessories would prevent hats from appearing
- Fixed an issue whereby the Showcase Rivals tile was unavailable in the Pause Menu while on Fortune Island
- Vinyls are now correctly applied to the front-left door of the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR
- Added missing cars to the “Upgrade Heroes” Car Theme when Blueprinting an Event
- Fixed an issue with subtitles not playing correctly in Chapter 10 of Isha’s Taxis
- Car Pass owners are now able to use their Car Pass cars while offline
- Various crash and stability improvements
- Fixed Fanatec Porsche 911 GTE inverted left and right paddles
- Fixed Logitech G27 issue where the left and right paddles didn’t work when browsing through tabs in the Pause Menu
Last Updated on February 3, 2021.