It’s the latest season of Fortnite and that means the Fortnite Season 8 Week 4 challenges are here. As usual, challenges are split between free for everyone and extra ones for Battle Pass owners. Those who have purchased a Battle Pass will get the free challenges with some bonus challenges for having purchased the Pass.
Week 4 challenges
- Stage 1 of 5: Land at Tilted Towers (1): 1 Battle Stars
- Use The Baller in different matches (5): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Place different Trap Slot items in a single match (2): 10 Battle Stars
Stage 1: Land at Tilted Towers
- Stage 1: Land at Tilted Towers
- Stage 2: Land at Junk Junction
- Stage 3: Land at Retail Row
- Stage 4: Land at Happy Hamlet
- Stage 5: Land at Pleasant Park
Use The Baller in different matches
You know that hamster ball you’ve all probably been using? Well, now it has it’s own challenge. Since they’re supposed to be done in separate matches, you will be able to complete this in 5 matches.
Get an elimination with a scoped weapon and a suppressed weapon
Considering this can be done over the course of a week, getting suppressed weapon eliminations will be the easiest to get first and then a scoped elimination.
- Launch yourself through structures with a Pirate Cannon (25): 5 Battle Stars
- Search buried treasure (2): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Eliminate opponents at Happy Hamlet or Pleasant Park (3): 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Stage 1 of 3: Outlast 60 opponents in a single match (60) 3 Battle Stars
Launch yourself through structures with a Pirate Cannon
Lazy Lagoon is going to be your best friend for a week. Landing at that location has a high concentration of cannons, so once you find one, launch yourself at a structure near you 25 times.
Search buried treasure
With this challenge, you’ll have to follow the red lines from a treasure map you find that will lead you to buried treasure. Since these maps are random, it could take a bit of time to complete this.
Eliminate opponents at Happy Hamlet or Pleasant Park
Like any other elimination challenge, defeat 3 opponents at Happy Hamlet or Pleasant Park and you’ll get this challenge done quickly.
Stage 1: Outlast 60 opponents in a single match
- Stage 1: Outlast 60 opponents in a single match
- Stage 2: Outlast 70 opponents in a single match
- Stage 3: Outlast 80 people in a single match
Check back later for the Fortnite Season 8 Week 5 challenges to see what Epic Games has in store for all those who like getting challenges done first and then taking out enemies and claiming victory as the last one standing.
What do you guys and gals think about the Season 8 Week 4 Fortnite challenges? Are they easy enough to get done in a few days of grinding? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter or Facebook. You can also comment on our MeWe page by joining the MeWe social network.
Last Updated on February 3, 2021.