Announced back in October 2018, 9th Gen Intel Core mobile H-series processors are now available for laptops. Designed for gamers and creators, the new 9th Gen processors will help push experiences to the next level.
“Our new 9th Gen platform is designed to delight gamers, creators and performance users by giving them more of what they want. We are bringing desktop-caliber performance with up to 5 Ghz and 8 cores in a range of thinner systems and new level of connectivity with Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) so users can game or create where they want.”Fredrik Hamberger, general manager of the Premium and Gaming Laptop Segments at Intel
With more gamers and content creators using laptops, the 9th Gen Intel Core mobile processors are designed for more demanding workloads. Some of the key features and improvements users can expect include:
- A full range of processors including Intel Core i5, i7 and the unlocked Intel Core i9-9980HK for even more performance.
- Up to 33% overall performance leap compared with a 3-year old PC.
- Up to 28% increased responsiveness.
- Continuous performance optimization with Intel® Dynamic Tuning for all types of laptops.
- Play immersive AAA gameplay with up to 56% FPS improvement on games like Total War: Warhammer II.
- Experience up to 38% faster turn time on games like Civilization 6.
- Game, record and stream without compromise and broadcast HD live streams up to 2.1 times faster, gen-over-gen.
- Break the gigabit barrier with the latest Wi-Fi 6 standard running on the Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (Gig+) solution offering almost three times faster throughput and up to 75% latency reduction – pair it with Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) routers based on Intel technology to unleash a great gaming experience.
- Up to 54% faster 4K video editing versus a 3-year-old PC.
- With up to 1TB of total storage, Intel Optane memory H10 with solid-state storage will have the capacity users need for their apps and files.
- Up to 63% faster content creation versus a 3-year-old PC via Intel Optane memory H10 with solid-state storage versus a standalone TLC NAND SSD.
- Intel Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) lets you share your 10GB multimedia files in less than one minute (almost three times faster than standard 2×2 AC Wi-Fi).14 When connected to a new Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) router powered by Intel technology it is now possible to create, edit and share faster than ever before.
The new 9th Gen Intel Core mobile processors are available starting today from a number of OEMs, including Lenovo, Razer, Acer, Dell, and HP. Keep it tuned to Techaeris for more news throughout the day.