The latest season of Fortnite continues and that means the Fortnite Season 9 Week 2 challenges are here. As usual, challenges are split between free for everyone and extra ones for Battle Pass owners. Those who have purchased a Battle Pass will get the free challenges with some bonus challenges for having purchased the Pass.
Week 2 challenges
- Launch off of Air Vents in different matches (5): 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1 of 5: Land at Snobby Shores (1): 1 Battle Stars
- Hard: Eliminate opponents in Sunny Steps or Shifty Shaft (3): 10 Battle Stars
Launch off of an Air Vent in different matches
This challenge will require you to use 5 Air Vents in 5 different matches and since they are scattered across the map, it’s your decision as to which Air Vent you want to hit up during each match.
Stage 1 or 5: Land at Snobby Shores
- Stage 1: Land at Snobby Shores
- Stage 2: Land at Fatal Fields
- Stage 3: Land at Sunny Steps
- Stage 4: Lant at Dusty Divot
- Stage 5: Land at Happy Hamlet
Eliminate opponents in Sunny Steps or Shifty Shaft
You have two choices, either land at Sunny Steps or Shifty Shaft. From there, find a weapon and take out 3 opponents at either of these locations.
- Deal damage with Pistols to opponents (500): 5 Battle Stars
- Visit an oversized phone, a big piano, and a giant dancing fish trophy (3): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Search different named locations in a single match (3): 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Stage 1 of 3: Eliminate opponents from at least 50m away (1) 3 Battle Stars
Deal damage with Pistols to opponents
Pistols probably aren’t the weapon of choice for some if you find other weapons near you, but for this challenge, you will need to deal 500 damage to opponents with a pistol.
Visit an oversized phone, a big piano, and a giant dancing fish trophy
This challenge doesn’t have to be done in a specific order, but you will need to visit an oversized phone that’s located East of Lazy Lagoon at the top of the map. You can’t miss the phone due to it being red and well…oversized. The giant piano is located a bit North of the mansion located near Lonely Lodge. And last but not least, the giant dancing fish trophy is located Southwest of the Mega Mall.
Search chests in different named locations in a single match
You shouldn’t consider this a hard challenge but it may take some time depending if the storm is in your favor and you find one chest and dip to another location. You will need to search for chests in 3 different named locations to complete this challenge.
Stage 1 of 3: Eliminate opponents from at least 50m away
- Stage 1: Eliminate opponents from at least 50m away
- Stage 2: Eliminate opponents from at least 75m away
- Stage 3: Eliminate opponents from at least 100m away
Check back later for the Fortnite Season 9 Week 3 challenges to see what Epic Games has in store for all those who like getting challenges done first and then taking out enemies and claiming victory as the last one standing.
What do you guys and gals think about the Season 9 Week 2 Fortnite challenges? Are they easy enough to get done in a few days of grinding? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter or Facebook. You can also comment on our MeWe page by joining the MeWe social network.
Last Updated on February 3, 2021.