The latest season of Fortnite continues and that means the Fortnite Season 9 Week 3 challenges are here. As usual, challenges are split between free for everyone and extra ones for Battle Pass owners. Those who have purchased a Battle Pass will get the free challenges with some bonus challenges for having purchased the Pass.
Week 3 challenges
- Stage 1 of 3: Land a trick with a Driftboard (1): 2 Battle Stars
- Search chests at Lonely Lodge or Polar Peak (7): 2 Battle Stars
- Hard: Deal damage to opponents within 10s of using a SlipStream (200): 10 Battle Stars
Stage 1 of 3: Land a trick with a Driftboard
- Stage 1: Land a trick with a Driftboard
- Stage 2: Get 3s of airtime in a Quadcrasher
- Stage 3: Destroy opponents structures with a vehicle
Search chests at Lonely Lodge or Polar Peak
You have two choices, either land at Lonely Lodge or Polar Peak. From there, find some chests before other opponents do. Search 7 chests and you’ll complete this challenge.
Deal damage to opponents within 10s of using a SlipStream
Since you don’t actually need to eliminate anyone, this challenge should be easy. After using the SlipStream within 10s, you’ll need to deal 200 damage to opponents. It doesn’t have to be off of one person, but you can take them out if think 10s is enough time.
- Stage 1 of 3: Visit Happy Hamlet and Shifty Shaft in a single match (2): 1 Battle Stars
- Throw the flying disk and catch it before it lands (1): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Explosive weapon eliminations (3): 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Deal damage with different weapons in a single match (5) 10 Battle Stars
Stage 1 of 3: Visit Happy Hamlet and Shifty Shaft in a single match
- Stage 1: Visit Happy Hamlet and Shifty Shaft in a single match
- Stage 2: Visit Sunny Steps and Dusty Divot in a single match
- Stage 3: Visit Haunted Hills and Salty Springs in a single match
Throw the flying disk and catch it before it lands
If you’re already at or past Tier 35, you’ve unlocked the flying disk by now… If not, this challenge will be here until you reach that tier. All you have to do is throw up the flying disk and catch it before it touches the ground.
Explosive weapon eliminations
This challenge has been in the past, but team rumble is going to be your place to get this challenge. Load up on some grenades, rockets, dynamite and eliminate 3 opponents.
Deal damage with different weapons in a single match
For this challenge, you will need to deal damage with 5 different weapons in a single match. Considering you don’t have to do this all on one person, you can carry 5 different weapons with you and find opponents to deal damage to.
Check back later for the Fortnite Season 9 Week 4 challenges to see what Epic Games has in store for all those who like getting challenges done first and then taking out enemies and claiming victory as the last one standing.
What do you guys and gals think about the Season 9 Week 3 Fortnite challenges? Are they easy enough to get done in a few days of grinding? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter or Facebook. You can also comment on our MeWe page by joining the MeWe social network.