Razer isn’t shy about releasing different coloured gaming peripherals. Following up on their recent launch of more Quartz pink editions, the gaming company has added 9 white gaming peripherals to their Mercury Collection.
“Gamers demand absolute attention to detail and style for their gaming gear. The Razer Mercury Collection will transform your gaming experience with the minimalist look that will never go out of fashion.”Razer Co-Founder and CEO Min-Liang Tan
None of the items in the new Mercury Collection are new but the colourway sure is. Razer’s updated 2019 Mercury Collection includes:
- Razer Atheris wireless mouse (MSRP: US$49.99/€49.99)
- Razer Basilisk gaming mouse (MSRP: US$69.99/€69.99)
- Razer Goliathus Extended Chroma mouse mat (MSRP: US$$59.99/€79.99)
- Razer BlackWidow Lite keyboard MSRP: US$$89.99/€99.99)
- Razer Huntsman gaming keyboard (MSRP: US$149.99/€159.99)
- Razer Kraken gaming headset (MSRP: US$79.99/€79.99)
- Razer Raiju Tournament Edition controller for PS4 (MSRP: US$149.99/€149.99)
- Razer Seiren X microphone (MSRP: US$99.99/€109.99)
- Razer Base Station Chroma headset (MSRP: US$59.99/€69.99)
The above gaming peripherals are now available from Razer’s website for those discerning gamers who want a clean, sleek look to their desktop. The Razer Blade 15 is also available in Mercury White, completing the collection.
What do you think about the new white gaming peripheral additions to the Razer Mercury Collection? What colour do you wish gaming peripherals were available in? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter, Facebook, or MeWe.Purchase from Razer
Last Updated on