The latest season of Fortnite continues and that means the Fortnite Season 9 Week 4 challenges are here. As usual, challenges are split between free for everyone and extra ones for Battle Pass owners. Those who have purchased a Battle Pass will get the free challenges with some bonus challenges for having purchased the Pass.
Week 4 challenges
- Deal damage with Sniper Rifles to opponents (500): 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1 of 3: Dance inside a holographic Tomato head (1): 1 Battle Stars
- Hard: Legendary weapon eliminations (3): 10 Battle Stars
Deal damage with Sniper Rifles to opponents
The goal here is to deal 500 damage to opponents while using Sniper Rifles. This may come as a challenge for some due to people moving all the time, but once you find those stand still opponents, deal as much damage to them as you can.
Stage 1 of 3: Dance inside a holographic Tomato head
- Stage 1: Dance inside a holographic Tomato head
- On top of Pizza Pit in Mega Mall
- Stage 2: Dance inside a holographic Durrr Burger head
- On top of Durrr Burger restaurant in Neo Tilted
- Stage 3: Dance on top of a giant Dumpling head
- On top of Dumplings restaurant in Lucky Landing
Legendary weapon eliminations
Legendary weapons can be hard to come by but the point here is to get 3 legendary weapon eliminations. They don’t have to be in a single match but can be done over time. Once you find yourself a legendary weapon at any point during the game, find your prey and take them out.
- Destroy a Loot Carrier in different matches (3): 5 Battle Stars
- Stage 1 of 5: Land at Polar Peak (1): 1 Battle Stars
- Hard: Eliminate opponents in Haunted Hills or Dusty Divot (3): 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Visit different named locations in a single match (5) 10 Battle Stars
Destroy a Loot Carrier in different matches
Since these little Loot Carriers were recently added to the game, they may not be easy to spot if you don’t know what you’re looking for. They look like little drones that are hovering in the sky filled with loot. The easiest way to locate these is by looking for the hotspots on the map. Loot Carriers will be all around. All you need to do is destroy 1 Loot Carrier in 3 different matches and you’ll complete this challenge.
Stage 1 of 5: Land at Polar Peak
- Stage 1: Land at Polar Peak
- Stage 2: Land at Lazy Lagoon
- Stage 3: Land at Salty Springs
- Stage 4: Land at The Block
- Stage 5: Land at Lonely Lodge
Eliminate opponents in Haunted Hills or Dusty Divot
Considering everyone will be heading to these two locations already, the objective is to get a total of 3 eliminations. Pick up a weapon and take an opponent out before they get to you.
Visit different named locations in a single match
This challenge has been around for a good while, so if you’re a veteran Fortnite player you already know what to do. For those who don’t know what to do, you’ll need to visit 5 different named locations in a single match. It’s not as hard as it seems since there are zip lines, SlipStreams, and vents on the map helping you get around faster.
Check back later for the Fortnite Season 9 Week 5 challenges to see what Epic Games has in store for all those who like getting challenges done first and then taking out enemies and claiming victory as the last one standing.
What do you guys and gals think about the Fortnite Season 9 Week 4 challenges? Are they easy enough to get done in a few days of grinding? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter or Facebook. You can also comment on our MeWe page by joining the MeWe social network.