The latest season of Fortnite continues and that means the Fortnite Season 9 Week 5 challenges are here. As usual, challenges are split between free for everyone and extra ones for Battle Pass owners. Those who have purchased a Battle Pass will get the free challenges with some bonus challenges for having purchased the Pass.
Week 5 challenges
- Deal damage to opponents with Grenades, Dynamite, or Stink Bombs (200): 5 Battle Stars
- Search chests at Salty Springs or Frosty Flights (7): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Eliminate an opponent in different matches (5): 10 Battle Stars
Deal damage to opponents with Grenades, Dynamite, or Stink Bombs
The goal here is to deal 200 damage to opponents Grenades, Dynamite, or Stink Bombs. This may come as a challenge for some due to people moving all the time but reaching 200 damage won’t be too difficult if time everything.
Search chests at Salty Springs or Frosty Flights
Searching chests is something everyone has done and will keep doing, so land at either Salty Springs or Frosty Flights and search a total of 7 chests to complete this challenge.
Eliminate an opponent in different matches
For this challenge, you will need to take out a total of 5 opponents by getting at least 1 elimination in different matches.
- Stage 1 of 5: Land at Polar Peak (1): 1 Battle Stars
- Place traps items in different matches (5): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Visit different Wind Turbines in a single match (5): 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Eliminations at Sky Platforms (3) 10 Battle Stars
Stage 1 of 3: Complete a lap of a Desert race track
- Stage 1: Complete a lap of a Desert race track
- Race track Northeast of Paradise Palms
- Stage 2: Complete a lap of a Snowy race track
- West of Happy Hamlet
- Stage 3: Complete a lap of a Grassland race track
- In between The Block and Junk Junction
Place trap items in different matches
Everybody should be able to complete this challenge pretty quickly once you find a trap. All you need to do is place it and repeat the process for a total of 5 times.
Visit different Wind Turbines in a single match
If you’re looking for the Wind Turbines, they’ll be outside Pleasant Park and what you need to do here is visit 5 different Wind Turbines in a single match. This challenge could take time if people are trying to eliminate you, but once you complete this challenge 10 Battle Stars are waiting for you.
Eliminations at Sky Platforms
This challenge should come as a no brainer since everyone will be attempting to complete this challenge. The goal here is to eliminate 3 opponents at Sky Platforms. You can do them in one match if you like or in different ones, but after you take out three people, you’ll earn yourself 10 Battle Stars
Check back later for the Fortnite Season 9 Week 6 challenges to see what Epic Games has in store for all those who like getting challenges done first and then taking out enemies and claiming victory as the last one standing.
What do you guys and gals think about the Fortnite Season 9 Week 5 challenges? Are they easy enough to get done in a few days of grinding? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter or Facebook. You can also comment on our MeWe page by joining the MeWe social network.
Last Updated on