It’s that time again folks for another edition of “Where is Xur, and what is he selling?” This weekend, June 7-11th, Xur is over at Watcher’s Grave landing zone on Nessus, so spawn in and make your way towards him. Take a look below to see what exotics Xur is selling this week in Destiny 2.
What is Xur selling this weekend?
- Isochronal Engram – 97 Legendary Shards
- Sweet Business (Auto Rifle) – 29 Legendary Shards
- Ashen Wake (Gauntlet) for Titan Class – 23 Legendary Shards
- The Sixth Coyote (Chest Armor) for Hunter Class – 23 Legendary Shards
- Karnstein Armlets (Gauntlets) for Warlock Class – 23 Legendary Shards
- Three of Coins – 31 Legendary Shards
- Invitation Quest– 9 Legendary Shards
Weapon: Sweet Business
Ah, Sweet Business. The auto rifle with a big magazine to mow down enemies in PVE and players in PVP. With the exotic perk Payday, the gun will hold 99 bullets and have increased hip fire accuracy. Another perk Sweet Business carries is Business Time. This perk increases the weapon range and rate of fire when holding down the trigger. On top of Business Time, if that perk is active and you walk over Kinetic ammo, it’s automatically loaded into the clip.
Titan Gear: Ashen Wake
A brand new exotic from the “Warmind” expansion, Xur is now offering it to you. The main perk, Bring the Heat, causes Fusion Grenades used by solar Titans to explode immediately on impact and travel faster in mid-air.
This week’s roll:
- Bow reloader, sniper rifle reloaders, kinetic weapon reloader
- Linear fusion rifle scavenger, sniper rifle scavenger
Hunter Gear: The Sixth Coyote
The Sixth Coyote’s perk Double Dodge is pretty self-explanatory. You’re able to stack up your dodge ability. It’s an ok exotic if you have use for it, otherwise, you can add it to your collection.
This week’s rolls:
- Fusion rifle dexterity, hand cannon dexterity, Outreach (class ability use reduces melee cooldown)
- Scout rifle scavenger, special ammo finder
Warlock Gear: Karnstein Armlets
Warlocks don’t get a lot of gear that’ll beef them up, but Karnstein Armlet gauntlets are here to help, especially if you like to melee people. The Vampire Caress perk helps you regain health, melee, grenade, and class ability when you melee people.
This week’s rolls:
- Hand cannon loader, linear fusion rifle loader, Momentum Transfer
- Linear fusion rifle scavenger, rocket launcher scavenger
Be sure to join us next week for another edition of “Where is Xur, and what is he selling?”
Last Updated on