The latest season of Fortnite continues and that means the Fortnite Season 9 Week 7 challenges are here. As usual, challenges are split between free for everyone and extra ones for Battle Pass owners. Those who have purchased a Battle Pass will get the free challenges with some bonus challenges for having purchased the Pass.
Week 7 challenges
- Search chests at Junk Junction or Neo Tilted (7): 5 Battle Stars
- Search ammo boxes in different named locations (7): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Suppressed weapon eliminations (3): 10 Battle Stars
Search chests in Junk Junction or Neo Tilted
Searching chests are as easy as they come. Find 7 of them in either Junk Junction or Neo Tilted and this challenge will be completed.
Search ammo boxes in different named locations
This challenge is also pretty easy to complete if you’re going to locations where no one may show up. You’ll have to search 7 ammo boxes in different named locations. This doesn’t have to be done in a single match, so you will have time to get complete this.
Suppressed weapon eliminations
The goal here is to find a suppressed weapon such as a suppressed pistol or a suppressed SMG. Once you find this specific weapon, you’ll need to get 3 eliminations with it.
- Deal damage to opponents while riding a vehicle (200): 10 Battle Stars
- Stage 1 of 3: Visit The Block and Loot Lake in a single match (1): 1 Battle Stars
- Hard: Search a chest, use a vending machine, and a campfire in a single match (1): 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Eliminations from 5m or less (3) 10 Battle Stars
Deal damage to opponents while riding a vehicle
This is a challenge I’m sure everyone has done by now, but the key here is to deal 200 damage to opponents riding a vehicle. Once completed, you’ll receive 5 Battle Stars. Duos, Squads, or 50v50 will be your best option for this challenge.
Stage 1 of 3: Visit The Block and Loot Lake in a single match
- Stage 1: Visit The Block and Loot Lake in a single match
- Stage 2: Visit Fatal Fields and Neo Tilted in a single match
- Stage 3: Visit Snobby Shores and Mega Mall in a single match
Search a chest, use a vending machine, and a campfire in a single match
For this challenge, you’ll need to find these specific things in a single match and use them. It’s not going to be the easiest thing to get done, but it is possible. Hope for the best that you can find a campfire lying around or in a chest and a vending machine is close by.
Eliminations from 5m or less
All you need to do is find some opponents and eliminate them 5m or less. Shotguns will be your friend for this challenge.
Check back later for the Fortnite Season 9 Week 8 challenges to see what Epic Games has in store for all those who like getting challenges done first and then taking out enemies and claiming victory as the last one standing.
What do you guys and gals think about the Fortnite Season 9 Week 7 challenges? Are they easy enough to get done in a few days of grinding? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter or Facebook. You can also comment on our MeWe page by joining the MeWe social network.
Last Updated on