The latest season of Fortnite continues and that means the Fortnite Season 9 Week 9 challenges are here. As usual, challenges are split between free for everyone and extra ones for Battle Pass owners. Those who have purchased a Battle Pass will get the free challenges with some bonus challenges for having purchased the Pass.
Week 9 challenges
- Use a Chug Jug or a Chug Splash in different matches (3): 5 Battle Stars
- Visit a solar array in the snow, desert, and the jungle (3): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Eliminate opponents in Snobby Shores or Mega Mall (1): 2 Battle Stars
Use a Chug Jug or a Chug Splash in different matches
This challenge is having you either use a Chug Jug or Chug Splash in 3 different matches. The Chug Splash is a new item, so it’s only right for Epic to have this in part of their challenges.
Visit a solar array in the snow, desert, and the jungle
The solar arrays aren’t necessarily something new since the jungle has had it there for a bit but now the goal here is to visit the solar arrays in the snow (Frosty Flights), the desert (on a hill outside Paradise Palms), and the jungle (west of Sunny Steps). You’ll get 5 Battles Stars for completing this challenge.
Stage 1 of 5: Get an elimination with a common rarity weapon
- Stage 1: Get an elimination with a Common rarity weapon
- Stage 2: Get an elimination with an Uncommon rarity weapon
- Stage 3: Get an elimination with a Rare rarity weapon
- Stage 4: Get an elimination with an Epic rarity weapon
- Stage 5: Get an elimination with a Legendary rarity weapon
- Deal headshot damage (500): 5 Battle Stars
- Search chests at Lazy Lagoon or Happy Hamlet (7): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Eliminate opponents in different named locations (5): 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Deal damage to opponents within 10s of landing from a Volcano Vent (200) 10 Battle Stars
Deal headshot damage
Getting headshot damage could take some time if you’re not good at going for the head but over time you’ll need to deal 500 headshot damage to opponents.
Search chests at Lazy Lagoon or Happy Hamlet
Searching chests are pretty easy as it comes, but all you need to do is search 7 chests in either Lazy Lagoon or Happy Hamlet.
Elimination opponents in different named locations
Last week you were required to eliminate opponents outside named locations but this week, you’re now going to eliminate them in different named locations. You only need to take out 5 opponents, so once that is completed, you will get 10 Battle Stars.
Deal damage to opponents within 10s of landing from a Volcano Vent
Epic has had this challenge once before, so it’s nice to see it show up again, but what you need to do is deal 200 damage to opponents within 10s of landing when you use a Volcano Vent.
Check back later for the Fortnite Season 9 Week 10 challenges to see what Epic Games has in store for all those who like getting challenges done first and then taking out enemies and claiming victory as the last one standing.
What do you guys and gals think about the Fortnite Season 9 Week 9 challenges? Are they easy enough to get done in a few days of grinding? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter or Facebook. You can also comment on our MeWe page by joining the MeWe social network.
Last Updated on