It’s that time again folks for another edition of “Where is Xur, and what is he selling?” This weekend, July 26th-30, Xur is over at Winding Cove landing zone on EDZ, so spawn in and make your way towards him. Take a look below to see what exotics Xur is selling this week in Destiny 2.
What is Xur selling this weekend?
- Isochronal Engram – 97 Legendary Shards
- DARCI (Sniper Rifle) – 29 Legendary Shards
- Armamentarium (Chest Armor) for Titan Class – 23 Legendary Shards
- Wormhusk Crown (Helmet) for Hunter Class – 23 Legendary Shards
- Vesper of Radius (Chest Armor) for Warlock Class – 23 Legendary Shards
- Three of Coins – 31 Legendary Shards
- Invitation Quest– 9 Legendary Shards
DARCI has been sold by Xur before, so if you have it already you can obviously skip it. The Personal Assistant perk will, when active, provide better target acquisition and deals more precision damage.
Titan Gear: Armamentarium
The Armamentarium chest piece has the exotic perk called And Another Thing which will cause you to gain another grenade charge regardless of the subclass you’re using. Here’s the drawback to it though: if you’re using the Striker subclass, then you know you already get an extra grenade, so there’s no point in getting this exotic piece as it won’t award you another slot. Now, on the other hand, if you run one of the other two remaining subclasses, then you may definitely want to get this chest armor.
This week’s roll:
- Unflinching Rifle Aim, Unflinching Large Arms, Enhanced Unflinching Bow Aim
- Bow Reserves, Hand Cannon Reserves
Hunter Gear: Wormhusk Crown
An exotic you may already own after completing the Warmind DLC, Wormhusk Crown has a perk called Burning Souls that will give a small bump to your Hunter’s health and shields upon dodging. Considering this exotic piece has already been nerfed and some people own it, it’s not a bad idea to skip the Hunter exotic this week.
This week’s rolls:
- Heavy Lifting, Enhanced Ashes to Assets, Machine Gun Targeting
- Sword Reserves, Machine Gun Reserves
Warlock Gear: Vesper of Radius
Also, part of the “Curse of Osiris” DLC, Vesper of Radius comes with an alright perk that may or may not be useful in certain situations. The Planetary Torrent perk causes a shockwave when you place your Rift. Your Rift will also recharge much faster when enemies are around you.
This week’s rolls:
- Unflinching Scout Rifle Aim, Unflinching Sniper Aim, Unflinching Power Aim
- Auto Rifle Reserves, Sidearm Reserves
Be sure to join us next week for another edition of “Where is Xur, and what is he selling?”
Last Updated on