It’s that time again folks for another edition of “Where is Xur, and what is he selling?” This weekend, August 2nd-6th, Xur is over at the Watcher’s Grave landing zone on Nessus, so spawn in and make your way towards him. Take a look below to see what exotics Xur is selling this week in Destiny 2.
What is Xur selling this weekend?
- Isochronal Engram – 97 Legendary Shards
- The Colony (Grenade Launcher) – 29 Legendary Shards
- ACD/0 Feedback Fence (Gauntlets) for Titan Class – 23 Legendary Shards
- Shards of Galanor (Gauntlets) for Hunter Class – 23 Legendary Shards
- Chromatic Fire (Chest Armor) for Warlock Class – 23 Legendary Shards
- Three of Coins – 31 Legendary Shards
- Invitation Quest– 9 Legendary Shards
Weapon: The Colony
The Colony was released with the “Curse of Osiris” expansion DLC and comes with two perks. The first, Insectoid Robot Grenades, causes missed shots to turn into little robots that track down nearby enemies. The second perk, Serve the Colony, automatically reloads the clip if the weapon is stowed for a short period of time. This weapon is worth picking up if you like playing PVP modes.
Titan Gear: ACD/0 Feedback Fence
The main perk Fury Conductors builds up explosive energy with melee kills and when you’re struck by a melee, that stored up energy gets released in an explosion causing the enemy damage. It’s not the greatest exotic for the Titan, but it’s something. Easier to save your shards than spending them if you don’t need this gear.
This week’s roll:
- Pulse Rifle Loader, Sidearm Loader, Momentum Transfer
- Sniper Rifle Scavenger, Machine Gun Scavenger
Hunter Gear: Shards of Galanor
An exotic that is still pretty good even after all of it nerfs, Shards of Galanor comes with a perk called Sharp Edges, which returns Super energy depending on how many hits and kills you get with Blade Barrage. If you’re running the Hunter class, this is a good exotic to have if you play in Strikes or Crucible matches.
This week’s rolls:
- Bow Reloader, Enhanced Impact Induction, Enhanced Hand Cannon
- Rocket Launcher Scavenger, Sniper Rifle Scavenger
Warlock Gear: Chromatic Fire
If you’re looking for an exotic Warlock armor piece from the Forsaken DLC, Chromatic Fire could be what you need. The perk Crystalline Transistor will create an elemental explosion based off your subclass when you get precision kills with your kinetic weapon.
This week’s rolls:
- Unflinching Fusion Rifle Aim, Unflinching Hand Cannon Aim, Unflinching Sniper Aim
- Bow Reserves, Special Ammo Finder
Be sure to join us next week for another edition of “Where is Xur, and what is he selling?”
Last Updated on February 3, 2021.