It’s that time again folks for another edition of “Where is Xur, and what is he selling?” This weekend, September 13th-17th, Xur is over at The Rig landing zone on Titan, so spawn in and make your way towards him. Take a look below to see what exotics Xur is selling this week in Destiny 2.
What is Xur selling this weekend?
- Isochronal Engram – 97 Legendary Shards
- Coldheart (Trace Rifle) – 29 Legendary Shards
- Hallowfire Heart (Chest Armor) for Titan Class – 23 Legendary Shards
- The Dragon’s Shadow (Chest Armor) for Hunter Class – 23 Legendary Shards
- Chromatic Fire (Chest Armor) for Warlock Class – 23 Legendary Shards
- Three of Coins – 31 Legendary Shards
- Invitation Quest– 9 Legendary Shards
An exotic weapon that was once an exclusive gun when Destiny 2 originally came out back in September 2017, Xur is now offering it to those who don’t have it even with it being available to everyone thanks to the “Curse of Osiris” DLC. If you’ve never used a Trace Rifle before, it shoots a constant beam at enemies or players in PVP. There are two perks to Coldheart, first, Cold Fusion which will do Arc damage from the beam that is fired. The second perk, Longest Winter, will let Coldheart do more and more damage the longer it’s on target.
Titan Gear: Hallowfire Heart
With the main Sunfire Furnace perk, this weapon will improve the recharge rate of your Solar ability while Hammer of Sol is charged. Another add-on is that Solar melee abilities will charge faster. So, if you’re one to be up close and personal, you can get this to help you out.
This week’s roll:
- Unflinching Fusion Rifle Aim, Enhanced Unflinching Bow Aim, Enhanced Unflinching Linear Fusion Aim
- Auto Rifle Reserves, Scout Rifle Reserves
Hunter Gear: The Dragon’s Shadow
It’s not the greatest Hunter exotic, but it’ll help out if you like dodging enemies. The Wraithmetal Mail perk gives Hunters a speed bonus and extra weapon handling when they dodge. The downside is, this is only useful in PVP.
This week’s rolls:
- Unflinching Auto Rifle Aim, Unflinching Energy Aim, Unflinching Machine Gun
- Bow Reserves, Hand Cannon Reserves
Warlock Gear: Chromatic Fire
If you’re looking for an exotic Warlock armor piece from the Forsaken DLC, Chromatic Fire could be what you need. The perk Crystalline Transistor will create an elemental explosion based off your subclass when you get precision kills with your kinetic weapon.
This week’s rolls:
- Unflinching Bow Aim, Unflinching Submachine Gun Aim, Unflinching Sniper Aim
- Bow Reserves, Submachine Gun Reserves
Be sure to join us next week for another edition of “Where is Xur, and what is he selling?”
Do you guys plan on getting anything from Xur this weekend? Are you enjoying our “Where is Xur” series? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter or Facebook. You can also comment on our MeWe page by joining the MeWe social network.
Last Updated on February 3, 2021.