It’s always a tragedy when people pass away before their time. It’s been about a year and a half since Swedish DJ Avicii took his own life at the age of 28. Fortunately, in the case of actors and musicians, they do live on in their movies and music.
The superstar DJ was working in conjunction with Hello There Games and Wired Productions on a new music rhythm game before he passed away. With the support of Avicii Music, production continued on the game and AVICII Invector is set to be released on December 10th for the PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 with a Nintendo Switch release set for next year.
Based on the trailer above, this game definitely looks like it’s not going to disappoint fans of the late DJ. I know I’m personally looking forward to some chill evenings playing this one over the holidays.
The game features 25 of his greatest tracks. These include hits like “Without You,” “Lay Me Down,” and “Wake Me Up.” Players can go it alone or play with others to experience this “musical odyssey of serene exploration.”
Some features of the upcoming game include:
- Master 25 hit anthems from the phenomenal talent of late superstar AVICII.
- Flow-through SIX mesmerizing worlds wrapped in a magnificent musical experience.
- Turn up the volume and set yourself a challenge across THREE complexity levels.
- Play solo or with up to 4 friends in split-screen multiplayer action.
- Lay down your high score and rise up the Global Leaderboards.
- Explore a pure-hearted narrative journey set against the globally celebrated works of AVICII.
What do you think about AVICII Invector? Will you be picking up this latest music rhythm game when it debuts on December 10th for the Xbox One, PC, and PlayStation 4? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter, Facebook, or MeWe.
Last Updated on