Budget and mid-range phones are seriously getting better every day. The new moto g power is right at the top end of budget phones, just shy of that mid-range price, and it packs a lot of great features for the price. The company says the moto g power has up to 3-days of battery life with that massive 5,000mAh battery.
Estimated reading time: 2 minutes
Motorola has also included a 90Hz refresh rate display which is a significant improvement for a budget phone. We know what a 120Hz refresh can do for gaming, scrolling, and overall user experience. While the moto g power display is just shy of hitting the 120Hz mark, 90Hz is fantastic to have on a budget device.
Here’s a quick rundown of some of the features of the moto g power provided by Motorola PR:
- A long-lasting 5000mAh battery that keeps your phone running up to three days on a single charge.
- An advanced 50MP camera system with Dual Capture and Quad Pixel technology that delivers 4x the low-light sensitivity for incredibly sharp and bright images even when the light isn’t quite right.
- A 6.5” Max Vision HD+ display which features a 20:9 aspect ratio and a 90Hz refresh rate that makes everything look smooth and seamless with far less lag.
- United States:
- In the U.S., the new moto g power will be available at Republic Wireless and Metro by T-Mobile in the coming months, with subsequent availability at Verizon, Boost Mobile, Xfinity Mobile, AT&T, Cricket, Uscellular, and Google Fi. The device will also be available universally unlocked at Best Buy, Amazon.com and Motorola.com in early 2022 (MSRP: $199.99 / $249.99).
- In Canada, the new moto g power will be available in the coming months.
- United States:
Motorola has been staying on top of the budget and mid-range device category and is probably one of the better manufacturers making these devices.
Will you be considering the moto g power smartphone for purchase? Why do you prefer budget and mid-range phones over flagships? Please share your thoughts on any of the social media pages listed below. You can also comment on our MeWe page by joining the MeWe social network.
Last Updated on November 18, 2021.