CES 2022 is nearly here, and while the event will be held in person, we suspect it will be sparsely attended due to COVID restrictions and other factors. So many brands are making announcements ahead of the event. Lenovo announced its new ThinkVision large format displays for meeting rooms and education spaces.
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Lenovo’s ThinkVision T86, T75, and T65 offer effective collaboration for in-room and remote people thanks to bright 4K displays, integrated whiteboard software with a comfortable writing experience, built-in speakers, microphones, and a modular webcam for smarter video conferencing.
Powered by a high-performance system-on-chip (SoC) with embedded Android operating system1, the displays feature a simple graphical user interface to access the most common functions and applications. Deliver effective presentations on-screen directly from the embedded software or from a PC device through a wired connection with a video cable or wireless connection with the W20 wireless dongle.
The 8-array microphone will ensure that no voice goes unheard. The 4K AI-enhanced webcam with 122-degree field of view and 4x digital zoom guarantees that remote workers will see everyone, further enhanced by the voice tracking function to focus on the speaker. The webcam is connected via a cableless USB connector, is secured by an anti-theft screw, and includes a lens shutter and privacy light.
Lenovo Smart Whiteboard adds a new dimension to the ThinkVision LFD portfolio. With a large 86-, 75- or 65-inch canvas on which to record ideas, write notes and even maximize brainstorming efficiency, the T-series displays increase engagement and involvement of participants. Annotations can be highlighted, copied or deleted and users can zoom in or out of specific areas of notes or drawings.Lenovo
Lenovo ThinkVision Large Format Specifications
- 4K resolution up to 400nits brightness with Antiglare coating
- Infrared touch with +-1mm touch accuracy
- High performance system-on-chip with embedded Android, 4G RAM and 64GB Flash memory
- Wireless projection through W20 wireless dongle
- Multiple input and output ports including USB Type-C, USB 3.0, HDMI, DisplayPort, Ethernet, Serial interface, and Audio.
- Ambient light sensor adapts brightness to suit room conditions
- Human presence sensor will save energy by detecting user presence and automatically turns display on, and will turn off once all participants have left the room
- 2 x 15-Watt speakers, built-in 8-array microphone and 4K AI-enhanced camera
Pricing and Availability
- ThinkVision T86 will be available beginning Apr 2022 from US$7999.
- ThinkVision T75 will be available beginning Apr 2022 from US$6999.
- ThinkVision T65 will be available beginning Apr 2022 from US$4999.
What do you think of these new ThinkVision large format displays? Please share your thoughts on any of the social media pages listed below. You can also comment on our MeWe page by joining the MeWe social network.