HyperX’s affordably priced lightweight wired gaming headset has been updated and now features DTS Headphone:X audio for enhanced game immersion. The HyperX Cloud Stinger 2 offers comfort, durability, and minimized weight without compromising performance.
“Bringing a new and improved addition to our popular selection of Stinger headsets, we are excited to expand the lineup with the Cloud Stinger 2. Offering another top-quality headset option packed with impressive features for both function and comfort, Cloud Stinger 2 stays true to its lightweight predecessors’ quality and comfort at a low price point – now with DTS Headphone:X audio for more enhanced in-game immersion.”Nate Almond, audio business manager, HyperX
The Cloud Stinger 2 builds on the Cloud Stinger, weighs just 275g, has 50mm drivers with 90-degree rotatable earcups, and easy-access audio controls. The convenient flip-to-mute microphone features noise-cancelling to help reduce background noise and provide clear voice quality.
Specifications of the HyperX Cloud Stinger 2 include:
- Driver: Dynamic, 50mm with neodymium magnets
- Form factor: Over ear, circumaural, closed back
- Frequency response: 10 Hz –28 kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Sensitivity: 97.5 dBSPL/mW at 1 kHz
- T.H.D.: ≤ 2%
- Frame type: Plastic
- Ear cushions: Memory foam and premium leatherette
- Microphone Element: Electret condenser microphone
- Polar pattern: Bi-directional, noise-cancelling
- Frequency response: 100 Hz –15.6 kHz
- Sensitivity: -40.5 dBV (1 V/Pa at 1 kHz)
- Audio connection: Wired 3.5mm (4-pole CTIA)
- Included virtual surround sound: DTS Headphone:X (2 years)
- Audio controls: Onboard audio controls
- PhysicalWeight: 275g
- Cable length(s) and type(s): 2m headset cable, 15cm PC splitter cable
What do you think about the HyperX Cloud Stinger 2 with DTS Headphone:X audio? Will you be picking a pair up? Let us know on social media by using the buttons below.