We’ve reviewed our fair share of JBL products over the past few years. From gaming to speakers to headphones and more, the company does have a lifestyle audio product for everyone. At CES, JBL has just unveiled many new products including next-generation JBL Live TWS 3 series, JBL PartyBox updates, and expansion of the JBL Quantum Stream lineup.
Estimated reading time: 8 minutes
Let’s dive right in and see what JBL has to say about its new lifestyle audio lineups.
Table of contents
JBL Live TWS 3 Series
With three different wearing styles – Buds, Beam and Flex – the JBL Live 3 Earbuds series ensures comfort and flexibility. Equipped with Hi-Res Audio Wirelessly and JBL Signature Sound, the newest true wireless lineup also features Bluetooth 5.3 with LE so users can enjoy stable multipoint connections plus an improved, extended battery life. Available in two new colorways, Black and Silver, the JBL Live TWS 3 lineup offers users both style and durability with an IP55 waterproof rating.
“We always try to push boundaries when looking to upgrade JBL products, whether it be on the technology or the consumer experience. No detail is too small and with the newest upgrade to the JBL Live TWS series, we’ve taken it to another level. The smart case is just one of many exciting changes to the line and we can’t wait for consumers to get a more accessible and pure sound experience.”Dave Rogers, President, HARMAN Lifestyle Division
At its core, it features the latest version JBL’s industry-leading Smart Charging Case, allowing consumers full control of their mobile device in real time without actually having to take it out. The Live 3 Earbuds series takes the true wireless experience beyond audio making it more accessible than ever before with just a tap on the 1.45″ inch LED touch display.
Introducing the JBL PartyBox Club 120, JBL PartyBox Stage 320, and JBL PartyBox Wireless Mic, JBL unlocks limitless possibilities for entertaining with exciting features. These state-of-the-art speakers open endless possibilities for electrifying gatherings, featuring thrilling sound and immersive lighting effects. With extended playtime powered by a replaceable battery and upgraded Bluetooth capabilities, JBL reaffirms its position as the global leader in portable audio, raising the bar for every occasion and continuing to be a part of fans’ most memorable moments.
The must-have lifestyle audio PartyBox accessory joins the fun with the release of the JBL PartyBox Wireless Mic. Featuring clear voice and crisp sound, the JBL PartyBox Wireless Mic comes in a plug-and-play two-mic pack guaranteed to deliver the best performance with JBL PartyBox Cardioid pattern pickup main sound. Minimize all unwanted noise with JBL’s shock mount system that minimizes handling and breathing noise. This easy-to-use, plug-and-play is compatible with all JBL PartyBox speakers and comes with 20 hours of playtime and a
rechargeable battery that can be charged while using.
JBL Portable Speakers
The company is also unveiling exciting changes to their popular portable lifestyle audio lineup with upgrades for JBL Xtreme 4, JBL Clip 5 and JBL Go 4. Now made with recycled fabric and plastic and equipped with upgraded
Bluetooth capabilities, these latest portables come packed with stylish colorways, new features and the sound experience fans love.
“We have always been proud of our portable audio lineup at JBL and now that all three of these products are made with post-consumer recycled materials, we have even more to talk about. Customers can continue enjoying premium sound and stylish design, but now built with the environment in mind.”Dave Rogers, President, HARMAN Lifestyle Division
JBL Quantum Stream Microphones
The JBL Quantum Stream line of microphones is getting three new models: the Quantum Stream Talk, Quantum Stream Studio and Quantum Stream Wireless. Whether users are recording podcast episodes with guests, creating the latest viral hit song or just chatting with their fanbase online, there is a Quantum Stream series microphone made for their moment. All three lifestyle audio products include condenser microphones, giving them a flat and wide frequency response as well as lighter weight construction than competitors.
The Quantum Stream Talk serves as the introduction to the range, with built-in JBL QuantumENGINE PC software allowing users to adjust the microphone’s EQ to suit their exact surrounding area. For creators on the go, the Quantum Stream Wireless is versatile and wearable, with an omnidirectional pattern that picks up high quality sound from every direction. As the flagship microphone of the line, the Quantum Stream Studio levels up any recording to professional quality with its specially designed three condenser microphones and 192 kHZ/24 bits broadcast quality sampling rate.
Full Product Lineup and Pricing
- The JBL Tune 520BT ($49.95) wireless headphones offer a lightweight, foldable design, 57-hour battery life with a 5-minute quick charge, Bluetooth 5.3 for high-quality streaming, and seamless device switching.
- The JBL Tune 670NC ($99.95) headphones deliver an upgraded 70-hour battery life, 3-hour quick charge, Bluetooth 5.3 with LE for dual-device connectivity, and advanced features like Adaptive Noise Cancelling, Ambient Aware, and TalkThru.
- The JBL Tune 720BT ($79.95) wireless over-ear headphones feature an extended 76-hour battery life, Bluetooth 5.3 for high-quality streaming, and user-friendly earcup buttons for instant volume control and call management.
- The JBL Tune 770NC ($129.95) wireless over-ear headphones offer an upgraded 70-hour battery life, a 3-hour quick charge, and utilize Bluetooth 5.3 with LE for energy-efficient, high-quality wireless streaming.
- The JBL Live 770NC ($199.95) wireless headphones feature True Adaptive Noise Cancelling, up to 65 hours of battery life, JBL Spatial Sound, and personalized audio with HARMAN’s Personi-Fi 2.0 technology via the JBL Headphone app.
- The JBL Live 670NC ($129.95) headphones offer True Adaptive Noise Cancelling, Smart Ambient technology, advanced personalization with HARMAN’s Personi-Fi 2.0 via the JBL Headphones app, immersive JBL Spatial Sound, and clear communication through 2 beamforming mics.
- The JBL Soundgear Sense ($149.95) offers JBL OpenSound Technology, 24-hour playtime, and personalized comfort, ideal for top-quality sound and comfort, whether on city streets or at home, customizable through the JBL Headphones app.
- The JBL Tune 310C ($24.95) offers broad USB-C compatibility, a built-in DAC, and high-resolution audio with JBL Pure Bass sound, catering to on-the-go music enthusiasts and showcasing JBL’s commitment to audio excellence and innovation
- The JBL Live TWS 3 ($199.95) series, available in three wearing styles (Buds, Beam, and Flex), combines comfort, flexibility, Hi-Res Audio Wirelessly, JBL Signature Sound, Bluetooth 5.3 with LE for stable multipoint connections, an extended battery life, and an IP55 waterproof rating, providing users with a stylish and durable audio experience.
- JBL Live Buds 3: Bud-style headphones with an ergonomic fit
- JBL Live Beam 3:Closed type stick headphones with an ergonomic fit
- JBL Live Flex 3: Open type stick headphones with an ergonomic fit
- The JBL PartyBox Stage 320 ($599.95) provides superior JBL Original Pro Sound, portability with telescopic handle and wheels, 18 hours playtime (extendable with replaceable battery), multi-unit pairing, Auracast™speaker connectivity, and AI Sound Boost for optimized, distortion-free sound.
- The JBL PartyBoxClub 120 ($399.95) combines JBL Original Pro Sound with a vibrant light show, unlimited PartyBox pairing, Auracast™ connectivity, 12 hours of playtime (extendable with replaceable battery), dual mic inputs, a guitar input, and compatibility with the JBL PartyBox App for an immersive audio-visual experience.
- The JBL PartyBox Wireless Mic ($149.95) is a must-have accessory for PartyBox speakers, providing clear voice and crisp sound with a plug-and-play two-mic pack, JBL PartyBox Cardioid pattern pickup main sound, a shock mount system, a built-in pop filter, compatibility with all JBL PartyBox speakers, and 20 hours of playtime with a rechargeable battery.
- The JBL Xtreme 4 ($379.95) delivers a powerful and distortion-free sound experience anywhere, now enhanced with AI Sound Boost, a replaceable battery, Bluetooth 5.3, IP67 waterproof and dustproof design, multi-speaker connection, and a 24-hour power bank for versatile indoor or outdoor use.
- The JBL Clip 5 ($79.95), features an easier-to-use carabiner, delivers streamlined sound, consistent bass, 12 hours of playtime, Bluetooth 5.3, IP67 waterproof and dustproof design, JBL Portable app support, and multi-speaker connection, making it the perfect travel companion.
- The JBL Go 3 ($49.95), JBL’s smallest portable speaker, offers robust sound, punchy bass, 7 hours of playtime, IP67 waterproof and dustproof design, Bluetooth 5.3 with LE Audio, multi-speaker connection, and a travel-friendly silhouette for easy grab-and-go convenience.
- The flagship JBL Quantum Stream Studio ($149.99) microphone elevates recordings with three condenser microphones, a 192 kHz/24 bits broadcast sampling rate, quad-pattern pickup design for versatile scenarios, universal mounting, RGB-lit volume meter, and a dynamic range compressor for distortion-free and enjoyable recordings, calls, or streams.
- The JBL Quantum Stream Talk ($49.99), an introductory model, features built-in JBL QuantumENGINE PC software for microphone EQ adjustments, ensuring background noise-free recordings optimized for solo streaming.
- Designed for creators on the go, the JBL Quantum Stream Wireless ($99.99) features a wearable, clip-on design, omnidirectional pattern for high-quality sound, lightweight portability, and environmental noise canceling for uninterrupted recordings.
What do you think about the JBL lifestyle audio products mentioned above? Do any of them pique your interest? Let us know on social media by using the buttons below, and be sure to check back frequently for more CES 2024 news!