Earlier today, Motorola announced that the Moto Maker program made popular with their Moto X devices is now available for the Moto 360 smartwatch. Now you can customize the Moto 360 to suit your taste and sense of style before ordering it and have it delivered just the way you like it.
Moto Maker for Moto 360 lets you customize the watch case (light, dark or champagne gold finish), band (grey/black/brown leather, 24mm metal link, light/dark/champagne gold 23mm metal link, or light/champagne gold 18mm metal), and face (a preset light or dark watch face from the included Moto 360 watch faces). The Moto 360 starts at $249.99 and jumps by $30 for the Champagne Gold Finish, or $50 for metal bands.
Motorola even has a few suggestions to get your started:
- Professor Hip: Light Finish Case with 22mm Cognac Leather Band
- Golden Goddess: Champagne Gold Finish Case with Cognac Leather Band
- On-the-Go Stylist: Light Finish Case with Champagne Gold Metal Band
- Wheeler Dealer: Light Finish Case Dark Metal Band
- The Modernist: Light Finish Case with Slim Champagne Gold Metal Band
What do you think about the Moto Maker options for the Moto 360? Will it entice you to finally pick up a Moto 360? Let us know in the comments below, or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook!Source: Motorola Moto Maker for Moto 360