After launching less than a month ago, Microsoft’s Windows 10 operating system upgrade has now been installed on over 75 million devices. In a series of tweets, Yusuf Mehdi, Corporate Vice President of Marketing for Windows and Devices, shared 10 fun facts about the launch and Windows 10 itself.
The list of Windows 10 facts include:
- More than 75 million devices running Windows 10 – and growing every day.
- Windows 10 is running in 192 countries, virtually every country on the planet.
- More than 90,000 unique PC or tablet models have upgraded to Windows 10.
- Even some devices manufactured in 2007 have upgraded to Windows 10.
- More than 122 years of gameplay have streamed from Xbox One to Windows 10 devices.
- 10 million achievements unlocked: Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta.
- In response to “tell me a joke”, Cortana has told over half a million jokes since launch.
- Windows Store for Windows 10 has seen 6X more app downloads per device than Windows 8.
- Over 2,000 organizations vying to win the global partner slot in #UpgradeYourWorld.
- Thank you @KimKardashian,@ladygaga,@therock, and all who helped to #UpgradeYourWorld. Do Great Things.
In case you missed out on #UpgradeYourWorld, Microsoft marked the launch by celebrating people and organizations who upgrade the world every day.
Have you installed the latest version of Windows on your device(s) yet? If so, what do you think of it? If not, why not? Let us know in the comments below, or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.Source: Windows Blog
Last Updated on