If you’re looking to buy the new Huawei watch you can run over to Amazon and pre-order it right now. The price tag on these beauties start at $349 and run up to $799.99 for the gold version and the following specs are listed on Amazon’s page.
- 1.4″ Full Circle AMOLED display with scratch resistant sapphire glass and stainless steel body
- Compatible with most devices with an iOS 8.2 or Android 4.3 or later operating system
- Get notifications and alerts for calls, texts, and apps with over 4000 Android Wear apps to choose from
- Over 40 preinstalled watch faces and easily swappable bands for your own unique style
- Fitness tracking with enhanced heart rate monitor and sensors to track running, walking, and more
Introducing the smartwatch designed to look like a classic watch, with technology at its core. Crafted to enhance your daily life, not distract from it, the Huawei Watch is fashionable yet functional – combining traditional watch elements with the latest Android Wear software to create an accessory for your lifestyle, not just a smartphone on your wrist. With more than 40 preinstalled watch faces to choose from, it’s ready to pair with any outfit or occasion.
Whether you’re getting ready to walk down the red carpet, hike up a mountain, or step into a meeting, the Huawei Watch will keep you connected as you immerse yourself in the world around you. Featuring a compact design and the sharpest screen of any smartwatch on the market, the 400×400 AMOLED display delivers text, call, and app notifications.
Control music on your phone or store locally on your watch for offline playback. With over 4,000 Android Wear apps in the Google Play store, you can personalize your perfect experience. Designed with scratch-resistant sapphire glass found in other luxury watches, and multiple bands that can be switched out, the Huawei Watch is the cutting-edge statement piece of today’s on-the-go lifestyle.
One of the most intersting tid-bits in this listing is that in the features list, it says this watch is compatible with iOS 8.2. That should get some iPhone users thinking, if it’s not a typo.
This is one of the nicest looking smart watches to date, a little on the pricey (Apple prices) side but may be well worth it, hit the link below to pre-order now.Purchase from Amazon