After releasing earlier on the PC and PlayStation 4, Nordic Games, Rainbow Studios, and BlitWorks have brought MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore to the Xbox One. Players can compete against over 60 official riders on over 40 tracks in the game which was released today.
The Encore edition features the new Rhythm Racing mode, extra Nationals outdoor tracks and exclusive Waypoint races in an open environment. The upgraded game engine also has redesigned HD graphics and sound, seamless online gameplay and better driving physics for total control. Xbox gamers also have a few exclusive features.
Exclusive Xbox One Features:
- A total of six brand new tracks on the biggest ever Open World environment! Two Supercross, two Nationals and two Waypoint tracks and an extra Free Ride mode!
- More than double the number of tracks as in the original MX vs. ATV Supercross
- Rhythm Racing mode: Drag race your friends on straight dirt tracks full of obstacles and jumps
- 12-player online mode
- 2-player split screen
- Free Ride mode to race using your own rules
- New gear and design kits
- Race against over 60 licensed professional riders
- More than 80 licensed motocross brands for maximum authenticity
- Remastered audio effects with 3D sound for the first time and new environmental effects
- Comprehensive tutorials with pro tips for beginners
MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore is available for $29.99USD/$29.99€ from the Xbox Store.Purchase from Xbox Store
Last Updated on