Dell has once again updated their XPS and Inspiron line of laptops with multiple sizes, colours, and configurations. We reviewed the Dell XPS 13 and the touch version previously here at Techaeris and were very impressed, what’s more impressive is the FHD version of the new Dell XPS 13 boasts an incredible battery life up to 22 hours.
“At Dell, we’re constantly striving to provide the best viewing experience for all of our customers – no matter which line of products they choose,” says Ray Wah, senior vice president, Dell Consumer Product Marketing. “The latest additions to the XPS and Inspiron lines with industry leading InfinityEdge displays blend performance and portability and deliver the viewing experience Dell is renowned for.”
The Dell XPS 13 is still the smallest 13-inch laptop with a virtually borderless InfinityEdge display, and is designed for premium performance, mobility, and visual fidelity. The new XPS 13 offers even more power, better battery life, and a new stylish Rose Gold color.
- New beautiful, Rose Gold colour available in two configurations:
- Intel 7th Generation Core i5; 8GB memory; 256GB SSD; 13.3-inch FHD
- Intel 7th Generation Core i7; 8GB memory; 256GB SSD2; 13.3-inch QHD+ with Touch
- New powerful 7th Generation Intel Core processors
- New larger 60WHr battery delivering longer battery life, up to 22 hours on FHD and up to 13 hours on QHD+
- New Killer 1535 Wireless-AC technology for strong and reliable WiFi connection
- Dell’s exclusive virtually borderless and premium Full HD or UltraSharp QHD+ InfinityEdge display
- Stunning 13.3-inch screen in an 11-inch frame
- Smallest 13-inch notebook on the planet and 17 per cent smaller than the comparable MacBook Air 13-inch. Starting at 2.7lb and measuring a super slim 9-15mm
- Constructed with machined aluminum, carbon fiber and Corning Gorilla Glass for incredible durability and stunning design
The XPS 13 will be available October 4th starting at $1199.99CAD.
Inspiron 15 & 17 5000
We recently reviewed the Inspiron 13 7000 2-in-1, and it easily earned a spot as one of our Top Picks of 2016. The Inspiron 5000 laptop line on the other hand is designed as a desktop replacement, allowing users to take their entertainment and projects on the go.
Features of the new Inspiron 15 & 17 5000 laptops include:
- New thinner design for portability and available in two sleek colours: Fog Night (online), Matte Gray (retail)
- Vibrant, optional FHD display for beautiful graphics with optional touch on 15-inch version
- TrueColor makes images and video up to twice as more vibrant and more realistic
- Optional infrared camera with Windows Hello allows log in with just a look (15-inch FHD touch configuration only)
- DVD drive for watching videos and extra storage
- Fast, responsive performance with up to the latest Intel 7th Gen Core i7 processors, roomy storage and optional discrete graphics
The Inspiron 15 and 17 5000 laptops will be available on October 4th as well, and will be starting at $579.99 and $679.99CAD respectively.
What do you think of the new Rose Gold XPS 13 and longer battery life, or the new Inspiron 5000 series? Let us know in the comments below, or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.