If you’ve been waiting to “get in on the action” with action sports cameras, Monster Digital has you covered this holiday season starting with some Black Friday deals. Perfect for sports enthusiasts, travellers, and content creators, Monster Digital always includes all the accessories users need to get started — including digital memory, mounts and more. For a limited time, Monster Digital is also offering free shipping on cameras over $75.
For the holidays, the company will be slashing the prices for selected popular models and offering an attractive VR bundle:
- Monster Vision™ HD – A great beginners’ camera with 720p resolution. It will be available for just $49.99, a savings of $30 (no free shipping) from Black Friday through Cyber Monday. It will return to its original price of $79.99 on Tuesday, November 29. For those last minute shoppers, Monster Digital will reduce the price one more time to $69.99 from December 12 through December 18.
- Monster Vision™ 360 – This camera features a single lens that provides a 360-degree horizontal view with 220 degrees vertical, as well as an app for easy uploading to social media with a smartphone. Originally $279.99, the price will drop by $80 to $199.99 on Black Friday.
- VR Bundle – Effective immediately, Monster Digital® will be offering a new bundle that includes the Monster Vision™ VR (normally
$379.99) and a VR Headset (normally $39.00) for just $349.99, a savings of $70.
Here’s a brief look at the rest of the Monster Vision™ line of sports cameras.
- Monster Vision™ 1080p (SRP: $99.99) is critically acclaimed and offers a higher resolution than the 720p HD camera.
- Monster Vision™ 1080p+ (SRP: $129.99) offers 30 more frames per second and other feature upgrades compared to the Monster Vision™ 1080p.
- Monster Vision™ VR (SRP: $379.99) is a dual lens camera that provides 360 degrees horizontally and vertically. The Monster VR iOS and Android app makes it super easy to share pictures and videos to the most popular social networks directly from the Monster Vision™ VR using a smartphone.
Will you be picking up a Monster Vision camera this weekend? Let us know in the comments below, or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.
Last Updated on November 25, 2016.