Not too much longer until the beta for Destiny 2 is to be played by the public. We may or may not get some information as to when we will see the beta during E3. Even so, we may even get to see more gameplay of Destiny 2 which would be pretty sweet. With it being another Friday in 2017, that means it’s another weekend with Xur. Let’s find out where he’s at and what he is selling to folks out there.
Xur is located at the Tower over by the Vanguard table. Reaching that location is pretty easy, once you spawn in at the Tower, just head straight until you come up to the three Vanguards: Cayde-6, Ikora, and Zavala. Xur is on the right hand side. The armor you can get for your classes will be the Empyrean Bellicose helmet for the Titan class, Crest of Alpha Lupi chest armor for the Hunter class, and The Stag helmet for the Warlock class. The gear this weekend isn’t too bad, but could be better. As for weapons the time, you’ll have the options of getting the Telesto Fusion Rifle or a bundle which includes once again Monte Carlo with the Superspy ornament or the Red Death with the White Witch ornament.
This weekend Xur is selling:
- Legacy Heavy Weapon Engram – 29 Strange Coins
- Empyrean Bellicose (Helmet) for Titan Class – 13 Strange Coins
- Crest of Alpha Lupi (Chest Armor) for Hunter Class – 13 Strange Coins
- The Stag (Helmet) for Warlock Class – 13 Strange Coins
- Telesto (Fusion Rifle) – 23 Strange Coins
- Monte Carlo w/ Superspy ornament– 30 Strange Coin & 25 Silver Dust
- Red w/ White Witch ornament – 30 Strange Coin & 25 Silver Dust
Xur is also offering the usual upgrade to your Sparrow, which includes the Plasma Drive, or the Emerald Coil for 23 Strange Coins. There’s also Heavy Ammo Synthesis for 1 or 3 Strange Coins, Glass Needles for 3 Strange Coin/3 Mote of Light/1 exotic shard, a Mote of Light for 2 Strange Coins, Exotic Shard for 7 Strange Coin and Three of Coins is available for 7 Strange Coin.