Bluetooth speakers are a dime a dozen these days and more companies are adding more features to help set them apart from the competition. Grace Digital is one such company and has headed to Kickstarter to presell the Encore+ Wi-Fi and Bluetooth speaker with internet radio and Chromecast built-in.
With its retro design and two colour options, the Encore+ features a 3.5″ display screen, support for hundreds of apps, allows users to access over 30,000 internet radio stations, and can even be controlled with Google Home devices through Chromecast-enabled apps.
Some key features of the Grace Digital Encore+ include:
- With Chromecast built in, you can stream music/tunes/podcasts/playlists to the Encore+ from more than 100 music apps
- The multi-room audio feature allows users to group one or more Encore+ radios with any Chromecast built-in audio device, including Google Home, and stream to one or all devices simultaneously
- People who own Google Home devices can even control Chromecast-enabled apps to play, pause, and skip on their Encore+ using the voice command “Ok Google” from the comfort of their couch
- Features a class-D digital amplifier and stereo sound, along with an unprecedented internal speaker system and the ability to customize your audio settings with equalization options
- Equipped with a multi-functional USB port, the Encore+ serves as a power bank for smart devices, or as a UPnP media player to listen to your saved audio files via a USB thumb drive, hard driver or network media player
The Grace Digital Encore+, available in Black Ash and Walnut, will cost $299.99USD and is available for pre-order now for as little as $150 on Kickstarter. The Encore+ will begin shipping to backers on Black Friday, November 24th.
Check out the infographic below for an overview of some of the features and head over to Kickstarter to back the project if you’re interested.Back on Kickstarter
Last Updated on