HyperX, Kingston’s gaming division, has announced a new Gaming microSD Card lineup featuring three capacities for Nintendo Switch and mobile gamers.
The new HyperX Gaming microSD Cards have read speeds of 100MB/s and write speeds of 80MB/s and are available in 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB capacities. The company notes that the read/write speeds meet or exceed Nintendo’s specifications for the Switch.
“We are proud to expand our line of HyperX accessories with the new Gaming microSD Cards,” said Andrew Ewing, senior manager for console business, HyperX. “Our goal was to bring reliable, high-capacity and plug-and-play storage to mobile gamers and HyperX is excited to make that happen.”
As mentioned, the cards are compatible with the Nintendo Switch, as well as mobile devices which have a microSD card slot.
Specifications of the HyperX Gaming microSD Cards include:
- Capacity: 64GB, 128GB, 256GB
- Performance: 100MB/s Read and 80MB/s Write, UHS-I, CL10, Speed Class (U3), A1 App
- Dimensions: 11mm x 15mm x 1mm
- Format: exFAT (SDXC 64GB-256GB)
- Operating Temperatures: -25°C to 85°C
- Storage Temperatures: -40°C to 85°C
- Voltage: 3.3V
The new microSD cards from HyperX will be available from Amazon for $49.99 to $199.99USD and have a lifetime warranty.