The Fortnite Season 5 Week 6 challenges are here and, as usual, are split between free for everyone and extra ones for Battle Pass owners. Those who did purchase a Battle Pass will still see the same free challenges with some bonus challenges for having the Pass.
Let’s dive right into the challenges! There are still seven of them, but as mentioned above, they’ve been split into two groups each with their own “hard” challenge. Those who do not have the Battle Pass will have to deal 500 headshot damage to opponents for the first challenge. The second challenge will have you harvest 3,000 building resources with your pickaxe. The “Hard” challenge is to search where the Stone Heads are looking.
Those players with the Battle Pass will still get the three challenges mentioned above plus four more. In the first challenge, you will need to search seven chests in Lonely Lodge. The second challenge is to complete five timed trials. As for the third challenge ou will need to get two eliminations with either a minigun or a light machine gun. And the last challenge is to eliminate three opponents in Tilted Towers.
Week 6 challenges
- Deal headshot damage to opponents (500): 5 Battle Stars
- Harvest building resources with a pickaxe (3,000): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Search where the Stone Heads are looking: 10 Battle Stars
- Search chests in Lonely Lodge (7): 5 Battle Stars
- Complete timed trials (5): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Minigun or Light Machine Gun eliminations (2): 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Eliminate opponents in Tilted Towers (3): 10 Battle Stars
Check back next week for the Season 5 Week 7 to see what Epic Games has in store for all those who like getting challenges done first and then taking out enemies and claiming victory as the last one standing.
What do you guys and gals think about the Season 5 Week 6 Fortnite challenges? Are they easy enough to get done in a few days of grinding? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.
Last Updated on August 16, 2018.