The Forza Motorsport 7 #Forzathon September 21-28th event gives you a chance to earn 30,000 Credits, Disco Driver Gear, and the EXCLUSIVE 2017 Ford GT Forza Edition. This #Forzathon event started on September 21st at 10:00 a.m. PT and closes at 8:59 a.m. PT on September 28th. Also, don’t forget about the monthly September challenges on now as well!
Check out the complete challenge list and rewards below for the newly added challenges.
- Making the Tires Squeal: Complete the Challenge to receive 30,000 Credits
- Get a Drift Score of 7,000 in a Single Lap of a Drift Event at Night
- Gotta Go Fast: Complete both Challenges to receive the Disco Driver Gear
- Complete a Race in a 2014 Mazda #70 SpeedSource Lola B12/80
- Win a Race at Circuit of the Americas in a 2010 Chevrolet #89 Intersport Racing Oreca FLM09
- Grand Touring Around: Complete all Challenges to receive the EXCLUSIVE 2017 Ford GT Forza Edition
- Win a Race in an Exotic GT division car
- Complete a Race where you got at least 199 mph in a 2017 Acura NSX
- Complete a Race in a Sport GT Icons division car
As with previous #Forzathon events, most of these can be completed in Free Play mode and
Making the Tires Squeal
Head over to Free Play, select Drift, Circuit of Americas West Route, Night, and set the timer to 8 minutes or so. That should get you two laps in, one of which you should be able to get 7,000 Drift Score to snag your weekly credits bonus.
Head back to Timed Races, hop in the 2014 Mazda #70 SpeedSource Lola B12/80 (rent or buy if you don’t own it), and let the timer run out to proceed.
Next, change the track to Circuit of the Americas, hop in the 2010 Chevrolet #89 Intersport Racing Oreca FLM09 (rent or buy if you don’t own it), let the timer run out, and you’ll snag your Disco Driver Gear. Yeah, baby!
Grand Touring Around
It doesn’t matter what track you pick here, so whatever the next race is after the previous event is fine. Just switch the division to Exotic GT, hop in one, and let the timer run out to proceed.
For the second race, select
Back to Timed Races, change the division to Sport GT Icons, let the timer run out, and you’ll be rewarded with the EXCLUSIVE 2017 Ford GT Forza Edition.
This week, you can combine the Drift Score challenge and Circuit of
As usual, it should still take you under 30 minutes to complete the challenges and snag your bonuses for the week.
What do you think about the changes to the Forza Motorsport 7 #Forzathon events and the vehicle and Driver Gear up for grabs this week? Are the tasks too easy? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.
Last Updated on