The new season continues and that means the Fortnite Season 6 Week 5 challenges are here. As usual, challenges are split between free for everyone and extra ones for Battle Pass owners. Those who have purchased a Battle Pass will get the free challenges with some bonus challenges for having the Pass.
Let’s dive right into the challenges! There are still seven of them, but as mentioned above, they’re split into two groups each with their own “hard” challenge. The first free challenge will task you with recording a speed of 27 or more on five different radar signs. The second challenge is to jump through five flaming hoops with either a shipping card or ATK. Now, for the “hard” challenge: you will have to deal damage in stages starting with a Tactical Shotgun.
Those players with the Battle Pass will still get the three challenges mentioned above plus four more. In the first challenge, you will need to eliminate an opponent who is closer than 5m. Up next is dealing 500 damage to opponents with an SMG. The first “hard” challenge is to get two Minigun eliminations, and the last “hard” challenge is to in stages starting with dealing 200 damage to opponents with a standard pistol.
Week 5 challenges
- Record a speed of 27 or more on different Radar Signs (5): 5 Battle Stars
- Jump through flaming hoops with a shopping cart of ATK (5): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Stage 1: Deal damage with Tactical Shotguns to opponents (200): 10 Battle Stars
- Eliminate an opponent closer than 5m away (1): 5 Battle Stars
- Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (500): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Minigun Eliminations (2): 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Stage 1: Deal damage with standard Pistols to opponents (200): 10 Battle Stars
Check back next week for the Fortnite Season 6 Week 6 challenges to see what Epic Games has in store for all those who like getting challenges done first and then taking out enemies and claiming victory as the last one standing.
What do you guys and gals think about the Season 6 Week 5 Fortnite challenges? Are they easy enough to get done in a few days of grinding? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.
Last Updated on October 26, 2018.