As you probably know by now, #Forzathon has changed pretty dramatically in the latest iteration of the game. Check out our Forza Horizon 4 #Forzathon primer to make sense of the new #Forzathon format if you’re not already familiar with it.
At any rate, Spring is back and here we are with a week that showcases the 2013 Caterham Superlight R500! The Forza Horizon 4 #Forzathon November 15-22nd event gives you a chance to earn an extra 100 #Forzathon Points. This Forza Horizon 4 #Forzathon event started today at 7:30 a.m. PT and closes at 7:30 a.m. PT on November 22nd. In addition to the four new #Forzathon events, there are also a number of new Spring Season races and PR stunts!
Muddy or not, here we come #Forzathon
Check out the complete Challenge list below:
- Lucky Number Seven: Own and drive the 2013 Caterham Superlight R500, a road-legal track weapon, directly descended from the 1957 Lotus Seven.
- Autocross Master: Beat the rush hour traffic and earn 5 Threading the Needle Skills in your Caterham R500.
- Take to the Skies: Earn a total of 9 stars from Danger Signs to pay homage to the Caterham R500’s designer, RAF pilot Colin Chapman.
- Featherweight: 528 bhp-per-ton should be more than enough to win 4 Road Circuit events in your Caterham R500.
NOTE: These challenges must be done in the order they appear in the list above.
Lucky Number Seven
Simple start, simply purchase (if you don’t already own one) the 2013 Caterham Superlight R500 for 82,000 CR. Once purchased, hop into it, and you’ll complete the Lucky Number Seven challenge.
The easiest place to finish this challenge is the highway. If traffic is light, switch into Horizon Solo as there is currently a bug that highly reduces — and sometimes completely eliminates — traffic. Once there, weave in and out of traffic (oncoming works better imo) to get five Threading the Needle Skills.
Take to the Skies
Easy peasy… head to Danger Signs and get 9 stars total. We’re assuming you’ll be doing so in the R500 even though the event description is vague.
Finally, filter out to Road Racing, select a Road Circuit (some of the Spring Season races will work as well), and win 4 of those. Once you’ve done that, you’ll snag your 100 #Forzathon Points for the week.
The Spring#Forzathon Shop has also been updated. This week, you can snag the 1988 BMW M5 Forza Edition for 300 #Forzathon Points and the legendary 1965 Hoonigan Gymkhana 10 Ford Hoonicorn Mustang (say that ten times fast) for 200 #FP. Also up for grabs are some patrol hats for 75 #FP a piece. As usual, you can pick up Wheelspins for 40 #FP or Super Wheelspins for 150 #FP each.
This season brings some new seasonal races as well. This season you’ll be tasked with:
- Horizon Seasonal “Fly Like an Eagle” Championship (Road Racing Series): 2012 Speedster Eagle car restriction
- Horizon Seasonal “Hype Train” Championship (Road Racing Series): Hypercars car restriction
- The Trial “Aged to Perfection” Championship (Road Racing Series): Vintage Racers car restriction
- Horizon Donut Drift Zone: 40,000 Points Seasonal Objective
What do you think about the “Muddy or not, here we come” Forza Horizon 4 #Forzathon event and the new Winter Season? Are you going to be picking anything up from the #Forzathon Shop? What do you think of the new #Forzathon format for Forza Horizon 4? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.