The latest season of Fortnite continues and that means the Fortnite Season 6 Week 9 challenges are here. As usual, challenges are split between free for everyone and extra ones for Battle Pass owners. Those who have purchased a Battle Pass will get the free challenges with some bonus challenges for having the Pass.
Let’s dive right into the challenges! There are still seven of them, but as mentioned above, they are split into two groups each with their own “hard” challenge. The first free challenge will require you to get 30 seconds of airtime in a vehicle. The second challenge is to get a score of 10 or more on different Carnival Clown Boards three times. Now, for the “hard” challenge, one with various stages starting off with consuming mushrooms.
Those players with the Battle Pass will still get the three challenges mentioned above plus four more. In the first challenge, you will need to deal 300 damage to players with a clinger, stink bomb, or grenades. Up next is to get 10,000 damage to opponents structures with dynamite. The first “hard” challenge is to get one rocket or grenade launcher elimination, and the last “hard” challenge is in stages starting with dealing 100 damage with grenades to opponents.
Week 9 challenges
30sof airtime in a vehicle (30): 5 Battle Stars
- Get a score of 10 or more on different Carnival Clown Boards (3): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: 10 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Consume Mushrooms
- Stage 2: Consume Mini Shield Potion
- Stage 3: Consume Shield Potion
- Stage 4: Consume Chug Jug
- Deal damage to players with a Clinger, Stink Bomb or Grenade (300): 5 Battle Stars
- Deal damage to opponent structures with Dynamite (10,000): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Rocket or Grenade Launcher Eliminations (1): 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: 10 Battle Stars
- Stage 1: Deal Damage with Grenades to opponents (100)
- Stage 2: Deal damage with Grenade Launcher to opponents (100)
- Stage 3: Deal damage with Quad Launcher to opponents (100)
Check back next week for the Fortnite Season 6 Week 10 challenges to see what Epic Games has in store for all those who like getting challenges done first and then taking out enemies and claiming victory as the last one standing.
What do you guys and gals think about the Season 6 Week 9 Fortnite challenges? Are they easy enough to get done in a few days of grinding? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.