As you probably know by now, #Forzathon has changed pretty dramatically in the latest iteration of the game. Check out our Forza Horizon 4 #Forzathon primer to make sense of the new #Forzathon format if you’re not already familiar with it.
At any rate, Summer is back and here we are with a week that showcases the Super GT cars! The Forza Horizon 4 #Forzathon November 22-29th event gives you a chance to earn an extra 100 (or 200 with the VIP house) #Forzathon Points. This Forza Horizon 4 #Forzathon event started today at 7:30 a.m. PT and closes at 7:30 a.m. PT on November 29th. In addition to the four new #Forzathon events, there are also a number of new Summer Season races and PR stunts!
Proceed at high velocity #Forzathon
Check out the complete Challenge list below:
- Slaps Roof of Car: Own and drive any Super GT car
- Parade Lap: Jostle the way to the front of the pack and (missing word here) with your Super GT car
- Skid Pan: Super GTs have a tendency to get sideways when driven aggressively. Use this to your advantage and bank a total of 9 stars from Drift Zones
- It’s a Trap: Achieve a blistering speed worth 3
starat the Princes Street Speed Trap in Edinburgh with your Super GT car. Some upgrades and tuning will help!
NOTE: These challenges must be done in the order they appear in the list above.
Slaps Roof of Car
Simple start, simply
Set up a race and, we’re assuming considering there appears to be a missing word in the description, pass other cars to get to the front of the pack. The progress indicator is out of 10 so we’re assuming you’ll have to get 10 passes to finish this task.
Moar drifting… /sigh. As much of a pain as it is, even for those of us who don’t like the drifting events, it shouldn’t be hard to get 9 stars across the various
It’s a Trap
Finally, head up to the Princes Street Speed Trap in Edinburgh. You’ll have to go faster than 230mph (370km/h) to finish this task. Head to your upgrades and find a tune that’ll bump you up to a class that’ll get you there.
The Summer #Forzathon Shop has also been updated. This week, you can snag the 2007 Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione Forza Edition for 300 #Forzathon Points and the legendary 2017 Hoonigan Gymkhana 10 Ford Fiesta ST for 200 FP. Also up for grabs is the Track Toy Tee for 35 FP and the Classic Top Hat for 95 FP. As usual, you can pick up Wheelspins for 40 FP or Super Wheelspins for 150 FP each.
Summer Racing Championship
This season brings some new seasonal races as well. This season you’ll be tasked with:
- [Horizon Seasonal] Lakehurst Classic Retro Car Championship: Prove your mastery in “A” Class Retro Sportscars in three events in and around Lakehurst Forest.
- [Horizon Seasonal] Cotswolds Modern
Sports CarChampionship: Sprints and circuits await in the Cotswolds “A” Class Modern Sports CarChampionship.
- [Horizon Seasonal] Edinburgh Track Championship: Complete the Summer Racing Season with a series of challenging circuits around Edinburgh in “S2” Class Extreme Track Toys.
- There doesn’t seem to be a Seasonal PR event this week but we’ll be sure to update this post if one surfaces.
What do you think about the “Proceed at high velocity” Forza Horizon 4 #Forzathon event and the new Summer Season? Are you going to be picking anything up from the #Forzathon Shop? What do you think of the new #Forzathon format for Forza Horizon 4? Let us know in the comments below or on Google+, Twitter, or Facebook.
Last Updated on February 3, 2021.