CES 2019 is just getting underway and we’ve already brought you a ton of news the past few days. But we’re not through yet! Mobvoi made an announcement today concerning its TicWatch series. We’re fans of the TicWatch series and the company introduced the new E2 and S2 variants at CES 2019.
Mobvoi’s offerings also include the C2 and the TicWatch Pro. While those are amazing watches, these new offerings bring some new features so check them out below.
- A waterproof rating of 5 ATM (withstands the pressure of being submerged in water up to
- 50m), making it perfect for shallow swimming in the pool or surfing in the ocean
- Comes with a pre-loaded swim-monitoring mode to track your fitness progress in the water
- Increased 30% battery capacity from the
firstgeneration improves battery life to between 1-2 days on a single charge depending on usage
- Powered by Wear OS by Google, with thousands of smartwatch apps and watch faces available on Google Play and new proactive help from the Google Assistant
- Based on Qualcomm® Snapdragon Wear™ 2100 platform
- A continuation of the award-winning designs from their first-generation designs
TicWatchE2 and TicWatch S2 are designed for those with really active lifestyles”, explained Zhifei Li, CEO andco-founder of Mobvoi. “These second-generation smartwatches help you stay connected and track your health and fitness data while you’re on the move. Whether that’s in a pool, at the gym, in the office or on the road, these TicWatches will move you.”
“Furthermore, our strategic collaborations with partners like Qualcomm result in smartwatches like you’re seeing here at CES, but that’s just the tip of the iceberg. We look forward to working closely with our partners to bring more game-changing innovation to the industry”, continued Li.
“The smartwatch segment is in the midst of significant innovation, which is helping drive exciting watch features, higher levels of performance, and improved battery life,” said Pankaj Kedia, senior director, product marketing, Qualcomm Atheros, Inc. “We continue to collaborate with
Mobvoion the success of the original TicWatchproduct and on the launch of a series of new, attractive Wear OS by Google smartwatches. TicWatchE2 and TicWatch S2, along with TicWatchC2 and TicWatch Pro, combine the capabilities of the Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear platform with the product and system expertise of Mobvoi, bringing new choices to the increasingly discerning consumer.”
Pricing and availability have not been announced so be sure to stay tuned to Mobvoi’s website for more info on that.
Last Updated on February 3, 2021.