The latest season of Fortnite is well underway and that means the Fortnite Season 7 Week 10 challenges are here. As usual, challenges are split between free for everyone and extra ones for Battle Pass owners. Those who have purchased a Battle Pass will get the free challenges with some bonus challenges for having purchased the Pass.
Week 10 challenges
- Place a Mounted Turret or a Damage Trap in different matches (3): 5 Battle Stars
- Search chests in Lazy Links or Dusty Divots (7): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Assault rifle eliminations (3) 10 Battle Stars
Place a Mounted Turret or a Damage Trap in different matches
The difficult part of this challenge is finding either a mounted turret or a damage trap but you can do it! Once you find one, place it immediately.
Search chests in Lazy Links for Dusty Divots
This challenge isn’t new for players, all you need to do here is a search for 7 chests in either Lazy Links or Dusty Divots. Easy peasy!
Assault rifle eliminations
This isn’t necessarily a hard challenge since everyone uses assault rifles but once you get 3 eliminations the challenge will be completed. This can be done in one match or spread across multiple.
- Deal damage with scoped weapons to opponents (200): 5 Battle Stars
- Get a score of 5 or more at the Shooting Gallery east of Wailing Woods (1): 1 Battle Stars
- Hard: Visit Expedition Outposts in a single match (4): 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Hit an opponent with a Chiller Grenade or a Boogie Bomb in different matches (3) 10 Battle Stars
Deal damage with scoped weapons to opponents
Dealing damage is pretty simple and with a scoped weapon, it’ll just make it even easier for you since you’ll be able to see opponents at a further distance. Once you reach 200 damage to opponents, this challenge will be completed.
Get a score of 5 or more at the Shooting Gallery east of Wailing Woods
- Stage 1: Get a score of 5 or more at the Shooting Gallery east of Wailing Woods
- Stage 2: Get a score of 5 or more at the Shooting Gallery east of Retail Row
- Stage 3: Get a score of 5 or more at the Shooting Gallery east of Paradise Palms
Visit Expedition Outposts in a single match
Visiting Expedition Outposts has been done already in this season, but you’ve never had to visit four of them in a single match. The easiest way to complete this challenge is to take an X-4 Stormwing and travel to different Outposts
Hit an opponent with a Chiller Grenade or Boogie Bomb in different matches
Considering neither of these items are hard to find, they can be scattered in different places where you’ll wish you had some. After you’ve picked up either of these two items, just toss them at opponents in three separate matches and you’ll complete the challenge in no time.
Check back later for the Fortnite Season 8 Week 1 challenges to see what Epic Games has in store for all those who like getting challenges done first and then taking out enemies and claiming victory as the last one standing.
What do you guys and gals think about the Season 7 Week 10 Fortnite