It’s the latest season of Fortnite and that means the Fortnite Season 8 Week 2 challenges are here. As usual, challenges are split between free for everyone and extra ones for Battle Pass owners. Those who have purchased a Battle Pass will get the free challenges with some bonus challenges for having purchased the Pass.
Week 2 challenges
- Stage 1 of 5: Land at The Block (1): 1 Battle Stars
- Deal damage to descending Supply Drops (200): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Eliminations at Salty Springs or Haunted Hills (3): 10 Battle Stars
Stage 1: Land at The Block
- Stage 1: Land at The Block
- Stage 2: Land at Dusty Divot
- Stage 3: Land at Polar Peak
- Stage 4: Land at Snobby Shores
- Stage 5: Land at Paradise Palms
Deal damage to descending Supply Drops
This challenge is pretty self-explanatory. Once you see a Supply Drop coming out of the sky, just deal 200 damage to it.
Eliminations at Salty Springs or Haunted Hills
As all eliminations go in this game, defeat 3 opponents in either Salty Springs or Haunted Hills and you’ll get this challenge done in no time.
- Stage 1 of 3: Gain health from Apples (25): 1 Battle Stars
- Visit the furthest North, South, East, and West points of the Island (4): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Deal damage to opponents with a Pirate Cannon (100): 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Search chests in different Named Locations in a single match (3) 10 Battle Stars
Stage 1: Gain health from Apples
- Stage 1: Gain health from Apples
- Stage 2: Gain health from Campfires
- Stage 3: Gain health from Medkits
Visit the furthest North, South, East, and West points of the Island
Don’t think of this as a challenge since it has to be done in one try. You can get to as many points of the island in any number of challenges as you want. Once you hit a certain point of the island, you’ll see a sign with a compass on it and the corresponding direction you’re facing (N, S, E, W). An indicator will pop up on screen letting you know you’ve gotten part of the challenge done.
Deal damage to opponents with a Pirate Cannon
While this challenge may sound new, it’s something you’ve probably already done prior to this week’s challenges. Get yourself into a cannon and deal 100 damage to opponents and you’ll complete this in no time.
Search chests in different Named Locations in a single match
This may come as a difficult challenge, especially since you have to search 3 chests in different Named Locations. With everyone getting chests when they see them, it’s best to get to one chest and then head to another location as soon as possible.
Check back later for the Fortnite Season 8 Week 3 challenges to see what Epic Games has in store for all those who like getting challenges done first and then taking out enemies and claiming victory as the last one standing.
What do you guys and gals think about the Season 8 Week 2 Fortnite
Last Updated on