The latest season of Fortnite continues and that means the Fortnite Season 8 Week 9 challenges are here. As usual, challenges are split between free for everyone and extra ones for Battle Pass owners. Those who have purchased a Battle Pass will get the free challenges with some bonus challenges for having purchased the Pass.
Week 8 challenges
- Stage 1 of 2: Land at Loot Lake (1): 1 Battle Stars
- Search chests at Polar Peak or Lonely Lodge (7): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Ride different Volcano Vents without landing (1): 10 Battle Stars
Stage 1 of 2: Land at Loot Lake
- Stage 1: Land at Loot Lake
- Stage 2: Land at Lucky Landing
- Stage 3: Land at Salty Springs
- Stage 4: Land at Lonely Lodge
- Stage 5: Land at Haunted Hills
Search chests at Polar Peak or Lonely Lodge
You all know the drill. Search for seven chests while visiting either Polar Peak or Lonely Lodge.
Ride different Volcano Vents without landing
Riding Volcano Vents is nothing new, but you will have to ride three vents without landing. What you will need to do is drop down over by the volcano area and use three vents in that area in succession to complete this challenge.
- Stage 1 of 3: Dance between three ice sculptures(7): 1 Battle Stars
- Deal damage to opponents from below (500): 5 Battle Stars
- Hard: Revive a teammate at a Reboot Van (1): 10 Battle Stars
- Hard: Eliminate an opponent in different matches (5) 10 Battle Stars
Stage 1 of 3: Dance between three ice sculptures
- Stage 1: Dance between three ice sculptures (Southwest of Polar Peak)
- Stage 2: Dance between three dinosaurs (South of Paradise Palms)
- Stage 3: Dance between four hot springs (Northwest of Sunny Steps)
Deal damage to opponents from below
This challenge is much like Week 7s where you need to deal 500 damage to opponents from above, but this time you’ll have to do it from below. This one could take more time to get done, but if people are building above you, then you just need to deal damage to them.
Revive a teammate at a Reboot Van
You will need to play in either Duos or Squads to get this challenge done, but if one of your teammates is taken down, find the closest Reboot Van and get them back in the game.
Eliminate an opponent in different matches
As for this challenge, you only need to eliminate an opponent in five different matches. It doesn’t matter how many you get in one match, as long as you get an elimination in one match, it’ll count.
Check back later for the Fortnite Season 8 Week 10 challenges to see what Epic Games has in store for all those who like getting challenges done first and then taking out enemies and claiming victory as the last one standing.
What do you guys and gals think about the Season 8 Week 9 Fortnite challenges? Are they easy enough to get done in a few days of grinding? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter or Facebook. You can also comment on our MeWe page by joining the MeWe social network.
Last Updated on February 3, 2021.